Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
I kind of hope he has a super low moment after Wano but I hope it doesn’t feel like Water 7 again. It would feel so forced
Post automatically merged:

Fucking hell
True, tho I feel he might request a break to stay back with giants, maybe even with RH Pirates to get back in the final fight kinda like Jinbe was in the back to let SHs escape WHI.

Imagine.

They are in the middle of the fight and when something is coming for one of the SHs something shots down the thing and no one knows what happened and don't see from where it comes and there is just Luffy's smile surprised that others didn't knew who could do that. :finally:

G

Gorosei Informer

It’s not like Hiyori’s very relevant in the grand scheme of the series, or connected to Luffy in any way. Tbh I was surprised she cracked top 50 at all
Probably due to Zoro especially. She has a massively famous and loved VA and singer, who also did Hinata in Naruto and Hiyori gave us the amazing intro to Wano in the anime too.

True, tho I feel he might request a break to stay back with giants, maybe even with RH Pirates to get back in the final fight kinda like Jinbe was in the back to let SHs escape WHI.

Imagine.

They are in the middle of the fight and when something is coming for one of the SHs something shots down the thing and no one knows what happened and don't see from where it comes and there is just Luffy's smile surprised that others didn't knew who could do that. :finally:
I want to know where Oda is going with the torture plotline for him and how he’s going to awaken conquerors

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Yeah definitely. Becoming a Yonko, seeing the New World, if Uta is actually canon too etc.

I think this is partially why Buggy hides in East Blue and chooses safer/weaker seas like Crocodile and Moria did too.

Mihawk randomly showing up at Baratie still breaks me now too. I still feel he has hidden agendas, maybe related to his island too. Also why he won't duel Shanks anymore.
True. I think pressure of the title changed Shanks pretty much.

Also Mihawk just is chilling and he appear when he feels or sees that something is going on. Reverie kinda showed how well informed he was so he doesn't have to even stress out so much. He has a skill of a god and for a long time he was called only when Marines were chicking out.

G

Gorosei Informer

Imagine.

Tbh I really wanna see Usopp sniping from a giants shoulders or the giant beanstalk there.

I wish Sogeking could return too.

Status
Not open for further replies.