Status
Not open for further replies.
She's a super powerful clown, it's entertaining .
But I will NEVER forgive her for hijacking Usopp and Nami battle
If she joins the crew it will always be like that
Post automatically merged:

Do you guys stills think there is something between hiyori and Denjiro when they're more like a family 🤨
He literally found her when she was a kid. It would be extremely disturbing imo if there was something

but it is Japan…

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

If she joins the crew it will always be like that
Post automatically merged:

He literally found her when she was a kid. It would be extremely disturbing imo if there was something

but it is Japan…
Anyone heard about Usagi Drop

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Tbh I really wanna see Usopp sniping from a giants shoulders or the giant beanstalk there.

I wish Sogeking could return too.
Imagine reincarnation of Sogeking where Usopp and Sogeking fuse into the ultimate SogeGod. Would be nice to get the bug or viking mask but with the same soul of the sobering mask. Maybe one what could go up like a helmet visor style.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Tama joining would kill Nami’s character. She’d be on permenant babysitting duty for Luffy till the end of the series. I couldn’t think of anything worse
Onigashima has been so bad for Nami and Usopp after Tama came. I would have preferred the Ice Oni plot be bigger and have Chopper be the one to convince all the Beast Pirates to join them 1000x more than Tama’s thing

Status
Not open for further replies.