Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
How so? He seemed the same to me? Just revealing more of himself, showing a more human/kinder side to him in a subtle way? He did seem more intimidating and serious at Baratie though. We barely know him which doesn't help ofc.

Shanks is quite different now, I remember seeing on Reddit or somewhere else yesterday that early OP Shanks was very different and how we're "never gonna get that Shanks" again.

But the story has changed a lot too ofc, so I guess some of the older characters will change too? Although Buggy is still the same pretty much so far lol.
Well it was over 10 years between old Shanks and Shanks right now. The new one is much darker now, I think that Grand Line changed him.

G

Gorosei Informer

Raizos DF is at least awesome as fuck imo and he could very useful if he joined the crew tbh. But like Jinbei who I love, I feel he would not fit in and very out of place.

We waited at least 10 years IRL for Jinbei to join too. If you wanted him from Marineford at least too like I did, even longer too ofc.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
I knew he wasn’t going to do much because of Elbaf but he’s been PATHETIC
Don't start me on it, the fuck was that? Tho he had few nice moments there but dear god it was just sad. I think Usopp will be sad after the whole himself, maybe will have a down moment again where he feels like the weak link in the crew.

Elbaf must be perfect ODA I SWEAR AND I BEG YOU PLEASE MAKE ELBAF PERFECT-

Don't start me on it, the fuck was that? Tho he had few nice moments there but dear god it was just sad. I think Usopp will be sad after the whole himself, maybe will have a down moment again where he feels like the weak link in the crew.

Elbaf must be perfect ODA I SWEAR AND I BEG YOU PLEASE MAKE ELBAF PERFECT-
I kind of hope he has a super low moment after Wano but I hope it doesn’t feel like Water 7 again. It would feel so forced
Post automatically merged:

higher than Ulti and Killer lol
the only wano Characters higher than her are Yamato, Oden, Kiku, Izo, and Hiyori
Momo is 180th btw
Fucking hell

Status
Not open for further replies.