This arc isn’t over yet. Oda cannot end it like this. A lot of people are dissatisfied, including me. Big Mom was treated like a joke this entire arc, her crew was treated even worse. Kaido and BM, despite being the strongest pirates with dfs alive, have not used their Awakenings… when Doffy, Katakuri, Luffy, Law, Kid, AND the Jailer Beasts all have Awakenings. It just makes no sense in the context of the story. Heck, I suspect that what Enel used at the end of Skypeia was his Awakening.

Zoro ended up with nothing

No black blade
Still has a good chance of forging it this arc it's not a big deal if it doesn't happen
Give it a few chapter arc is not over:yasu:
No battle against Sanji
Yeah nobody cares about that aside from Sanji fans
:sus:
Ice oni Zori is making his return

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
https://www.reddit.com/r/MemePiece/comments/uy9nb0
@Pot Goblin
Post automatically merged:

Wano was Zoros WCI for Sanji, guess Oda will "redeem him" in Elbaf? Usopp will get shafted again in Elbaf and redeemed in whatever the next arc is?

The rooftop stuff wasn't even planned by Oda which makes things much worse. Also taking that on board, was Zoro meant to fight King whilst fully healthy instead then!?

The grim reaper shit is still being ignored too. No Nidai for Zoro yet either.

I'm hoping this post Kaido stuff will lead into mega stuff for Zoro though in seriousnesss. We have what will happen with Enma for him, if he gets Shusui back or leaves it, visits Ryuumas grave, anything with Wado ideally, getting Nidai from Hitetsu/Sukiyaki, why he looks like Ushimaru, who are the Roronoas and so on. I don't even know if Oda is gonna explain Asura FINALLY too!

Fuck man, Oda just loves letting us down and "subverting expectations". Fucking troll/sadist.

:hope::quest::ronalugh::jay-he::watchout::kobeha::crazwhat::sighting::fuah::eeke:
I think easily the biggest blow to Carrot's potential popularity is how she has done literally nothing for like a year now. Ever since Pero squashed her she has not been a part of any significant character interactions despite the shitload of opportunities present. Like O-Toko literally got a bigger focused moment in a single chapter than Carrot has gotten in a year. Not to mention that Usopp, another character that I like, is in a similar boat as he's been playing baby sitter this arc.

This isn't even factoring in everything with Yamato. It makes things look even worst because both were being compared to each other for a long time now and Yamato has blown Carrot out of the water at every turn. This recent chapter is as bad as it gets as Carrot once again doesn't show up while Yamato gets a big moment with Luffy.

It's long gotten tiring at this point, and I definitely don't fault people for feeling indifferent about her/not liking her. I hope Oda has actual plans for her (and Usopp) in the story, but I honestly don't expect it to happen with her current position.

G

Gorosei Informer

https://www.reddit.com/r/MemePiece/comments/uy4kxh

https://www.reddit.com/r/MemePiece/comments/uxmoa1

Post automatically merged:

I think easily the biggest blow to Carrot's potential popularity is how she has done literally nothing for like a year now. Ever since Pero squashed her she has not been a part of any significant character interactions despite the shitload of opportunities present. Like O-Toko literally got a bigger focused moment in a single chapter than Carrot has gotten in a year. Not to mention that Usopp, another character that I like, is in a similar boat as he's been playing baby sitter this arc.

This isn't even factoring in everything with Yamato. It makes things look even worst because both were being compared to each other for a long time now and Yamato has blown Carrot out of the water at every turn. This recent chapter is as bad as it gets as Carrot once again doesn't show up while Yamato gets a big moment with Luffy.

It's long gotten tiring at this point, and I definitely don't fault people for feeling indifferent about her/not liking her. I hope Oda has actual plans for her (and Usopp) in the story, but I honestly don't expect it to happen with her current position.
Yeah I feel Oda either doesn't know what to do with her or changed his plans for her. I'm so disappointed with how he handled her vs Perospero, that was some vindictive, sadistic shit.

Her and Kidd kinda feel like the new Sanjis, more targets for Oda to bully. Same with Kiku too. I'm not sure where Oda could take her character but honestly given how situational Sulong is, maybe she could learn martial arts or and get a DF?

It's sad as she would fit really nicely in the crew too and she would make the perfect lookout too. I still remember how hype it was when she clashed with Zoro at Zou and jumped extremely high to get a view of Zou as a whole too. Also her Sulong transformation at WCI and what followed it.

I wonder if Bogard watches the events that unfurl when users take up arms against users, and I'm afraid that when am banmed... Bogard will care about the things I've done. But I think I'm more afraid that he won't. That he'll sit there, picking his nails, barely able to summon the energy to judge me. Because what then? What if bad users aren't judged fairly? People tell me to fear Impel Down, but there comes a point where you've done such awful things that you have to wonder if Critical Mindset will welcome you as a friend when you arrive. The truth is... I don't believe in anything anymore.
@Cuistot @Bango🍅 @Jew D. Boy @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @HA001

I wonder if Bogard watches the events that unfurl when users take up arms against users, and I'm afraid that when am banmed... Bogard will care about the things I've done. But I think I'm more afraid that he won't. That he'll sit there, picking his nails, barely able to summon the energy to judge me. Because what then? What if bad users aren't judged fairly? People tell me to fear Impel Down, but there comes a point where you've done such awful things that you have to wonder if Critical Mindset will welcome you as a friend when you arrive. The truth is... I don't believe in anything anymore.
What's going on?

We will pray for you :mrgo: