Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I wonder if Bogard watches the events that unfurl when users take up arms against users, and I'm afraid that when am banmed... Bogard will care about the things I've done. But I think I'm more afraid that he won't. That he'll sit there, picking his nails, barely able to summon the energy to judge me. Because what then? What if bad users aren't judged fairly? People tell me to fear Impel Down, but there comes a point where you've done such awful things that you have to wonder if Critical Mindset will welcome you as a friend when you arrive. The truth is... I don't believe in anything anymore.
@Cuistot @Bango🍅 @Jew D. Boy @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @HA001
Shut the fuck up :luffyswat:

It ain't that deep bro.

The writing has been indeed suspect for some time now. Although I do believe Kaido and Big Mom are done (they do not pose a threat anymore) this ending feels off, it's just strange.
I will only speak once the Wano is concluded till then I'll wait for the writer to present the things out. I won't point at him for not doing what I'd think would be better but those that have problem that this fight ended soon, they'll get back up are ridiculous. This arc has gone for damn too long. Which other fight lasted 50 chapters like the rooftop? They forget whatever that has happened for the last 50 chapters and they think it is too soon or want Kaido awakened for ZKK to happen, If ZKK happens on an awakened Kaido like they want, One Piece will go down the drain. They just want their imagination to come true while they don't think how the story can pan out from there. Who will defeat Awakened Kaido if he comes out? So it is better everyone copes and move on or stop reading.

I will only speak once the Wano is concluded till then I'll wait for the writer to present the things out. I won't point at him for not doing what I'd think would be better but those that have problem that this fight ended soon, they'll get back up are ridiculous. This arc has gone for damn too long. Which other fight lasted 50 chapters like the rooftop? They forget whatever that has happened for the last 50 chapters and they think it is too soon or want Kaido awakened for ZKK to happen, If ZKK happens on an awakened Kaido like they want, One Piece will go down the drain. They just want their imagination to come true while they don't think how the story can pan out from there. Who will defeat Awakened Kaido if he comes out? So it is better everyone copes and move on or stop reading.
The writing has been off aside from what you pointed out and it started long before Wano.
People can and will criticize his writing and I do agre that criticizing just for the sake of your headcanon not bring fulfilled is dumb, have argued a lot here bacause of that.
But again some choices in the story are really questionable.
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

Fanart
Those are gorgeous, Gear 5 color have been growing on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.