Rate this chapter

• Total voters
For ZKK to happen it will need a plot twist like the Black Clover one lol :D after 331 chapters we found out, that the Wizard King was manipulated , and even possessed by the fourth Zogratis and the devil Astaroth and that the time was manipulated lol.
that is for sure not happening in one piece.
After God Luffy nothing would surprise me OP wise frankly.

Thinking arc is over too.

For anyone who thinks Neko announcing Luffy's victory doesn't mean anything, similar scenes with other characters announcing Luffy's victory has happened in the past.

Brûlée announcing that Katakuri lost his fight against Luffy.

Gatz announcing Luffy's victory against Doflamingo

A random Marine announcing that Luffy defeated Rob Lucci.

If Neko's words isn't enough and if the Narrator's words isn't enough either, then what more proof do some people want?

It seems like some people forget this is usually how Oda does things, but it seems like some people are so obsessed with their headcanon that they just can't accept that they were wrong.

Other than some delusional extreme Zkk users, I get that for some the ending of the fight felt underwhelming but some of those people will eventually need to face the reality that the fight is officially over.

For anyone who thinks Neko announcing Luffy's victory doesn't mean anything, similar scenes with other characters announcing Luffy's victory has happened in the past.

If Neko's words isn't enough and if the Narrator's words isn't enough either, then what more proof do some people want?

It seems like some people forget this is usually how Oda does things, but it seems like some people are so obsessed with their headcanon that they just can't accept that they were wrong.

Other than some delusional extreme Zkk users, I get that for some the ending of the fight felt underwhelming but some of those people will eventually need to face the reality that the fight is officially over.
These are the type of toxic fans who bitches when the story they are reading or the show they are watching does not follow their narratives. Good thing Oda does not listen to these type of people. I can only imagine how shitty One Piece would have become if Oda was like Julie Plec who placate every toxic fan's bullshit.

For anyone who thinks Neko's announcing Luffy's victory doesn't mean anything, similar scenes with other characters announcing Luffy's victory has happened in the past.

If Neko's words isn't enough and if the narrator's words isn't enough either, then what more proof do some people want?

The weather? Luffy is supposed to bring the dawn yet the sky got worse. You're literally picking pictures that we said from last week when none of those were present when Luffy defeated Kaido. You forgot the part where the civilians and strawhats witness Luffy defeating the main bad guy each arc yet that didn't happen before.

Luffy's supposed to be the literal sun god yet the sky went the opposite of sunny which it did in Thriller Bark, Dressrosa, and Skypeia. So howw can the arc be over when in what is supposed to be Luffy's victory page that we see volcanic ash covering the sky and no dawn to be seen. Toki's prophecy even says this.

You may think i have too much copium but Kaido, bigmon are coming back and calmaities and tobiroppo might back too. It's been some time since tobiroppo got defetaed. With their ancient zoan df ability. They should be bale to bcck up by now.Kaido nad Bigmom will come through volcnao eruption. Now, why i think of this is that Oda adding new plotthreads again in this chapter. One is that momo don't have much of impression of oden's last words . Also Chapter only mentioned decisive battle in sky. Could it there be another battle where it will be on land.

The weather? Luffy is supposed to bring the dawn yet the sky got worse. You're literally picking pictures that we said from last week when none of those were present when Luffy defeated Kaido. You forgot the part where the civilians and strawhats witness Luffy defeating the main bad guy each arc yet that didn't happen before.

Luffy's supposed to be the literal sun god yet the sky went the opposite of sunny which it did in Thriller Bark, Dressrosa, and Skypeia. So howw can the arc be over when in what is supposed to be Luffy's victory page that we see volcanic ash covering the sky and no dawn to be seen. Toki's prophecy even says this.

The Moon that casts nine shadows will cut the Storm and clear the sky and we see the dawn. :myman:

For me, Neko's announcment just fell flat. It wasn't as epic as any of the prior ones. And it came from somebody who a) wasn't already an announcer in the arc (Like Gyatz in Dressrosa, who was constantly announcing), or b) a walking reaction face who watched the whole fight (Brullee).
He was just randomly inserted to be the voice of the announcment.

However I'm not denying the words he said. Kaido si down 100%.

But if you look into it. It says decisive battle in sky. What does that mean. Could it be there will be a battle on land. The oda can simply finish the decisive battle where is won. But that's not the case. Also momo syaing that he doesn't want to open the borders of wano is too ridiculous a t this point because that what oden said is. They should welcome joyboy and ally with joyboy and should open the borders of wnao.

Kaido turning into seastone could be a real deal !! Although it's hard to admit but here we are
:pepecorn:

His body is covered with hot magma
And the eruption was underwater
Go back to how seastone are made
And Wano is the origin of seastone
That Mt Fuji was biggest volcanic mountain ever shown in op
Won't be surprised anymore

And would also match Kaido dream to died a glorified way but end up sealing in a seastone statue while alive.
As Kaido fan, it hurts but on story writing sense it is a fitting end for a villain