Rate this chapter

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It's oda man. Why do u have this much faith in him still?
:whitepress:
Nah bro. I don't have faith in Oda chill, don't insult me like that:milaugh: It's just impossible for this overthinking old fraud to leave it as it is.

the explosion happened, they both are somewhere else
Smoothie treating them:doffytroll:

Wano lasting longer doesn’t move it from a 6/10 - 7/10 at best
Lmao.

Wano is the worst arc. not even 4/10.

Oh and Wano is about to really reach its climax now, Big Mom hinted Wano may guard some secret about the One Piece.
Opening it's borders seems like a really big deal.
Momo delaying it along with Kaido and Big Mom being thrown out of the picture will probably lead to something against the World Government, whose CP0 agent conviniently just left Onigashima.
I would expect some big lore dump reveals as well as the real conclusion to Kaido (and no he won't awaken or do some shit again).

The ending feels off because it really is off, Momonosuke delayed the opening of the borders for a reason.

no it wouldnt be. lie incorporates intent. this would just be a false statement if anything.
Playing with semantics wouldn't help Momo here, people would perceive this as a lie regardless if he thought that was true or not.

Remember what happened to Noland.
Post automatically merged:

There are 3 world's strongest titles in the verse. We already saw how two of them went down; you're in for a rude awakening if you think the third is gonna disappoint.
I believe he will be awesome but nothing like WB and Kaido fighting multiple at once before dying.
He is probably getting a goat 1v1 against Zoro or Shiryu who knows lol

Playing with semantics wouldn't help Momo here, people would perceive this as a lie regardless if he thought that was true or not.

Remember what happened to Noland.
Post automatically merged:

I believe he will be awesome but nothing like WB and Kaido fighting multiple at once before dying.
He is probably getting a goat 1v1 against Zoro or Shiryu who knows lol
Honestly, if Mihawk and Zoro don't fight directly for the title - meaning Mihawk gets beaten by somebody of screen that isn't Zoro - that will be worse than even the Nika reveal.

That's the only Zoro fight I'm remotely hype for.