Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Honestly, if Mihawk and Zoro don't fight directly for the title - meaning Mihawk gets beaten by somebody of screen that isn't Zoro - that will be worse than even the Nika reveal.

That's the only Zoro fight I'm remotely hype for.
Honestly I was hyped af for this fight until Zoro begged his rival to train him. I know the themes and narratives motives behind this choice I just dont agree with it.

But I see why you would be disappointed if it isnt Mihawk, too much build up for it.

Honestly, if Mihawk and Zoro don't fight directly for the title - meaning Mihawk gets beaten by somebody of screen that isn't Zoro - that will be worse than even the Nika reveal.

That's the only Zoro fight I'm remotely hype for.
People that pray for Mihawk to be defeated before his meeting with Zoro are just terrified decades of trash talking will catch up to them

People that pray for Mihawk to be defeated before his meeting with Zoro are just terrified decades of trash talking will catch up to them
Tbh I don't really care for the powerscaling implications of that fight. It's just been built up for so long that it would be a shame not to see it the way it's meant to be seen.

Of course I do and my point is still right so congratulations on being right on something we were not discussing.
eh thats the only thing i have been discussing the last couple pages lmfao. you responded to me, who was already discussing this with other people.

its not a lie, because thats not what a lie is. period.

eh thats the only thing i have been discussing the last couple pages lmfao. you responded to me, who was already discussing this with other people.

its not a lie, because thats not what a lie is. period.
Hm... We haven't because I accepted it would a Noland like case(who wasn't lying but his Kingdom believed he was and he was executed for it), you were the one to respond to my Original Post having some kind of amnesia?
it wouldnt be a lie since momo believes that to be true.
:whitepress: