Speculations Question for the ZKK enthusiasts

I thought his df was killing him. If Oda want his character back at full strength, he will do it. Luffy needs meat to recover hp, and Zoro need his drink; any bartenders in Wanokuni is my concern. :josad:

Since Zoro didnt see Luffy brilliance in beating Kaido; Luffy will also not see Zoro 9 shadows killing Kaido.

The one fucking Zoan in the story who's stronger than any of them having awakening: no no, that's delusional. Luffy didn't even have a Zoan in his mind but the DF did the work for him. No no, Kaido's just a fish stop playing.

I think awakening is stupid in combat because a mindless beast isn't very effective against rational thinking... but it's infinitely better than just losing the fight itself.

If Kaido comes back, MKK is more likely to happen than ZKK

Because Momo needs to prove to the people that he is a king
Luffy and Kaido both come back. He wraps up Kaido like that one time he was goofing around with Nami, but this time he coaches Momo through biting the shit outta Kaido until he dies from blood loss.
Post automatically merged:

Law who can't cut kaido
Law who doesn't like to kill and doesn't even kill when he cuts them into chunks. The fucking opposite: Kinemon had his life saved because of Law's cuts, lmao.

Why must kaido die and also I think law as a better chance a decapitating someone for a children manga
Kaido is the invincible character, can't be killed, who has survived 40 death sentences and 1000 torture methods. He's is looking for a worthy opponent to kill him in battle so he can receive the glorious death he seeks. He as lost 7, now 8, times and that hasn't stopped him.

"You're the one saying that Zoro's Sub-Plot is completely nothing"

dont think you are reading ... at all. quote where I said this

also seems you have no idea exactly how this will play out, you just have an issue with how I think this will play out.
I have no interest in continuing this discussion then since you arent clear on what you think will happen next. thanks
Ah yes, the usual "I will start criticizing the person instead of discussing his arguments & then make my way out"
"You're the one saying that Zoro's Sub-Plot is completely nothing"

dont think you are reading ... at all. quote where I said this
Next time, quote the entire line, not just what's convenient to you & ignoring context
I said "Nothing & just...."

But you're right, don't continue this discussion cuz i answered your question thrice & you still refuse to read it

Why must kaido die and also I think law as a better chance a decapitating someone for a children manga
Children Manga where a Top 5 Favorite Character dies with a Giant Hole in his Chest?
And an Old Man dies with hundreds of injuries, half face & also a hole in his Chest?
Or a guy boiled to death? & shot in the head?
Or where a 5 year old kid commits cannibalism on kids & an old woman?
Or a Jaguar Mink does suicide bombing?
Or a girl dies due to her visible heart being stabbed in cold blood?

Ah yes, the usual "I will start criticizing the person instead of discussing his arguments & then make my way out"

Next time, quote the entire line, not just what's convenient to you & ignoring context
I said "Nothing & just...."

But you're right, don't continue this discussion cuz i answered your question thrice & you still refuse to read it
where were you criticized rofl.

"Next time, quote the entire line, not just what's convenient to you & ignoring context"
the point has an and. the entire line doesnt change the meaning of what garbage you claim I did.

you answered my question by confirming you dont exactly know how it will play out
so personally you offer me nothing to work with .
other users here have specified what they think will happen. you havent. infact you cant.
Post automatically merged:

The unity of them though it's kind beautiful, sad I will have to point every clown I had a argument over this.
lol