Speculations Question for the ZKK enthusiasts

:zorothink:

There are a lot of threads now and basically two main camps:

1. Those who believe Oda had a level of awareness when he talked about how his audience wouldn't be satisfied with another strong punch

2. Those who would forgive him for a lazy mess of an ending where everything going on just stops because 15 volumes is long enough and Film RED is out next month and seriously stop asking about the fucking Rocks duo because his hands are tired

:zorothink:

There are a lot of threads now and basically two main camps:

1. Those who believe Oda had a level of awareness when he talked about how his audience wouldn't be satisfied with another strong punch

2. Those who would forgive him for a lazy mess of an ending where everything going on just stops because 15 volumes is long enough and Film RED is out next month and seriously stop asking about the fucking Rocks duo because his hands are tired
Stop living in delusion

Zoro can't kill kaido
He can't even kill average fodders of NW

But he will kill awakened Kaido
Wait...he's the only one who has to end Kaido

How is Zoro suppose to fight Kaido in the state he is in?

- he's still unconcious
- his bones are still broken
- he's suffering double the damage from mink medicine after affects

I just want a reasonable explanation as to how Zoro would fight in this condition? much more kill a presumably "awakened" Kaido

Do you expect Oda to magically recover Zoro? It did happen for Luffy which was an asspull itself but at least Luffy has a devil fruit
As of now, PIS is the only correct answer.
AKA asspull.

If Oda makes it somehow credible I'm fine with it.

So Oda was writing his Story & he came up with an idea

"I'm gonna make Kaidou & Big Mom do a certain death attack & then make Zoro temporarily have to take it, and then send him back to the castle alongside other Supernova who have minimal injuries, i'm then gonna make him wrapped completely in bandages & make it cross shape & then make CP-0 put white pieces that represent alliance on shogi table in a cross shape, and then i'm gonna make Minks give Zoro a medicine that makes his condition even worse, after that i'm gonna make him see angel of death & go dark, after that i'm gonna make Franky carry him for 10 chapters & he is worried sick about him, and i'm gonna make sure all other fights are done, yonko are defeated, everyone already bandaged & taken care of instantly & announce Raid End, while Zoro's Fate is still unknown ... etc
At the end of all of this i'm just gonna make Chopper heal him & call it a day" lol

Have you people even read One Piece?
Have you seen how he was Introduced?
What he said about Death Situations? What he said about Way of Bushido?
Stabbing himself against Cabaji? His entire Fight against Mihawk?
How he was gonna cut his Legs when captured by Mr. 3? How he posed for his Death?
What he said about Shinigami in Arlong Park Arc?
How Arlong reacted to his Scar? Nothing Happened Moment?
His Fight against Mr. 1? His struggle with Enma?
How he challenged the Sword he bought in Loguetown?
Asura always being used when he is close to his limits & could die?
Dozens of Cross & Trinity References that are reference to Christian Beliefs?
The names of his Attacks based on Hindiusm?

Zoro's entire Story has been leading to this moment where he have to finally face Death
Just like Joy is Luffy's Theme which lead him to becoming Sun God Moment & Sanji's Theme being Heroism which led to his Germa Story

This is finally the Arc that gives a Conclusion to Zoro's Sub-Plot with Death
You think it's coincidence that Kaidou says "Death is what completes a Man/Warrior"?
You think it's coincidence that Death is heavily explored in Samurai's Culture?
The first Scene of Wano Arc was literally Zoro going to commit Seppuku

These are Major Sub-Plots, not just Zoro injured & then Chopper heals him
Oda could have done that with just Zoro vs King, no need for Hakai, Shinigami, Mink's Médecine, Bushido, Franky carrying him ... etc
Preach 🙌

How is Zoro suppose to fight Kaido in the state he is in?

- he's still unconcious
- his bones are still broken
- he's suffering double the damage from mink medicine after affects

I just want a reasonable explanation as to how Zoro would fight in this condition? much more kill a presumably "awakened" Kaido

Do you expect Oda to magically recover Zoro? It did happen for Luffy which was an asspull itself but at least Luffy has a devil fruit
For me the ZKK is a very good theory. A theory that I support, but I don't know why you are so obsessed. If Oda wants it to happen, it will happen.

- Zoro may not have broken bones anymore, as he is supposed to have healed himself with Minks medicine in exchange for double the pain. If Zoro is only unconscious due to pain and exhaustion, he can recover in a day. It is plausible that Kaido returns a day later.

- If Zoro does have broken bones, Marco could help heal them and with a little rest recover, like the Grypho.

Honestly, Zoro's state doesn't seem like a problem to me, I think it's more problematic to justify Kaido's return, although it is possible of course.

So Oda was writing his Story & he came up with an idea

"I'm gonna make Kaidou & Big Mom do a certain death attack & then make Zoro temporarily have to take it, and then send him back to the castle alongside other Supernova who have minimal injuries, i'm then gonna make him wrapped completely in bandages & make it cross shape & then make CP-0 put white pieces that represent alliance on shogi table in a cross shape, and then i'm gonna make Minks give Zoro a medicine that makes his condition even worse, after that i'm gonna make him see angel of death & go dark, after that i'm gonna make Franky carry him for 10 chapters & he is worried sick about him, and i'm gonna make sure all other fights are done, yonko are defeated, everyone already bandaged & taken care of instantly & announce Raid End, while Zoro's Fate is still unknown ... etc
At the end of all of this i'm just gonna make Chopper heal him & call it a day" lol

Have you people even read One Piece?
Have you seen how he was Introduced?
What he said about Death Situations? What he said about Way of Bushido?
Stabbing himself against Cabaji? His entire Fight against Mihawk?
How he was gonna cut his Legs when captured by Mr. 3? How he posed for his Death?
What he said about Shinigami in Arlong Park Arc?
How Arlong reacted to his Scar? Nothing Happened Moment?
His Fight against Mr. 1? His struggle with Enma?
How he challenged the Sword he bought in Loguetown?
Asura always being used when he is close to his limits & could die?
Dozens of Cross & Trinity References that are reference to Christian Beliefs?
The names of his Attacks based on Hindiusm?

Zoro's entire Story has been leading to this moment where he have to finally face Death
Just like Joy is Luffy's Theme which lead him to becoming Sun God Moment & Sanji's Theme being Heroism which led to his Germa Story

This is finally the Arc that gives a Conclusion to Zoro's Sub-Plot with Death
You think it's coincidence that Kaidou says "Death is what completes a Man/Warrior"?
You think it's coincidence that Death is heavily explored in Samurai's Culture?
The first Scene of Wano Arc was literally Zoro going to commit Seppuku

These are Major Sub-Plots, not just Zoro injured & then Chopper heals him
Oda could have done that with just Zoro vs King, no need for Hakai, Shinigami, Mink's Médecine, Bushido, Franky carrying him ... etc
Yo just thought about it and zoro carrying 3 swords… Oda setting up 3 sword style to be the strongest… 3=God. How the heck are people missing this? How did I miss this?