Speculations Question for the ZKK enthusiasts

you answered my question by confirming you dont exactly know how it will play out
so personally you offer me nothing to work with .
other users here have specified what they think will happen. you havent. infact you cant.
I love how you use the word "Think" when you talk about others, but with me you use "Know", it tells a lot about your intentions
Does anyone know what will happen aside from Oda & his Editors? lol

And i already told you how i "Think" it will play out
You asked how will Zoro survive & i answered you which Cure gonna be used
But u ignored it & started talking about me personally
Now follow your own words & drop this conversation, it's the best thing u ever told yourself

I love how you use the word "Think" when you talk about others, but with me you use "Know", it tells a lot about your intentions
Does anyone know what will happen aside from Oda & his Editors? lol

And i already told you how i "Think" it will play out
You asked how will Zoro survive & i answered you which Cure gonna be used
But u ignored it & started talking about me personally
Now follow your own words & drop this conversation, it's the best thing u ever told yourself
reason I havent dropped it is
you have made an accusation that I take seriously
I want to see where I criticized you personally. cause thats something beyond this argument.
where did I do that sir

"You asked how will Zoro survive & i answered you which Cure gonna be used"

are you talking about the ice oni perspective?
if that was your answer what a round about way at giving the answer. if so thats fine with me .

People talking about Thriller bark
Yet forgetting that Zoro didn't heat any major villain : Oars and Moriah were beaten by Luffy
Kuma wasn't beaten

Zoro taking Luffy's pain = Zoro blocking hakai and breaking bones then now suffering double the pain

Stop expecting zoro to kill or beat Kaido
ZKK died when Luffy sent him down

Theyre options available for Zoro to come back; and Kaido is still alive. That panel of him and BM in magma are not convincing me of their death or them accepting their defeat. The silence before the storm from these two.

It's amazing the ending some people want.

Big Mom's crew gets tired of waterfall shenanigans and goes home. They couldn't find her because she fell next to Kaido in some fucking lava, don't ask about those two anymore. Oh and there's a whole island full of enemies left over but Yamato kicks all their asses the end.