Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like Dragon is a character who really needs some hype soon. I kind of really like the theory that he was an ex fleet admiral
I honestly don't buy the theories that Dragon was a Marine at some point. Hard to justify no one from the Marines knowing his true name until Garp mentions it at Water 7, and even harder to justify that no one at Marineford mentioned it when all the prominent Marines were present and it was made clear that at that point they all knew about Luffy being his son.

On the other hand, I do think that Sakazuki may have personal beef with him because they're nearly the same age, but that could be explained by some other shit.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Sun wukong is first shounen. :gokulaugh:
Every thing comes down to it.
People like to deny that but Luffy looks exactly like Sun wukong.
I grew up on Sun Wukong stories, I even used to have this super super old IPad app that had the whole collection. I love him a ton but I just wish there was less of him in anime lmao

I honestly don't buy the theories that Dragon was a Marine at some point. Hard to justify no one from the Marines knowing his true name until Garp mentions it at Water 7, and even harder to justify that no one at Marineford mentioned it when all the prominent Marines were present and it was made clear that at that point they all knew about Luffy being his son.

On the other hand, I do think that Sakazuki may have personal beef with him because they're nearly the same age, but that could be explained by some other shit.
i get what you mean. I think there needs to be some connection with him to some of the top tiers in the series

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

I really want a tag team fight so bad. I think it would look visually increadible and we’ve already seen in the manga before
I mean Luffy missing Gomu Gomu thunder is hinting towards it.
Nami can use Clima-tact as rope to jump around but Oda will not do.

Imagine she fighting some top tier. But winning by jumping around and fly around. Attacking with timing and some tricking. There is now way other fight can be as interesting as her. Especially if she is a glass cannon , so it makes everything more interesting.

I mean Luffy missing Gomu Gomu thunder is hinting towards it.
Nami can use Clima-tact as rope to jump around but Oda will not do.

Imagine she fighting some top tier. But winning by jumping around and fly around. Attacking with timing and some tricking. There is now way other fight can be as interesting as her. Especially if she is a glass cannon , so it makes everything more interesting.
I really hope. I think it has to be against Imu though cause Idek who else they could fight together against. Blackbeard? But she’s gotta fight Devon. Akainu? Does it even make sense?

i get what you mean. I think there needs to be some connection with him to some of the top tiers in the series
Oh, definitely.

The most suspicious thing is that Dragon started the Revolutionary Army after Roger's death and before Luffy's birth, which are 3 years apart. If Roger's death was the trigger for Dragon to do it, when he was on his mid 30s, it HAS TO mean something.

Are you telling me in a fight you have to wait around for 10 to 15 minutes to make sure your opponent doesn't get back up to consider it a win?

Anybody will recover in time as long as they aren't dead. The question is how much time do they need to recover.
Yes but if they recover right away then it isn't a defeat. I know you are deep into the ZKK theory but at least try to be objective here.

For a victory to mean anything it has to have some sort of a lasting impact otherwise it isn't a real victory. Yeah, all of Luffy's opponents eventually got back up, but their defeat had a lasting impact.

You know damn well kaido getting up 2 chapters after his defeat would effectively negate Luffy's victory so stop lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.