Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Lmao you do it as well. The imitation Nando’s that around everywhere are actually really good.
Right?! There's one taking over the UK like mad called Pepe's but its expensive for me too. I've tried some other imitation places and one of them I swore was stealing from Nandos next door by a few doors down as they were so similar LMFAO!

:jackaugh::pepebusi:

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
He added insult to injury by saying she should get Enels fruit too lol. I was so freaking disappointed. Also her having Zeus now. I really wanted her to unleash some crazy wind powers too.
Tornado tempo has always been my favorite move from her, I wish that was the finisher against Ulti but it turned out to be Zeus wank in the end catded

Very sad Kaido only got to use lightning once or twice, like Big Mom and him have elements in common and had so much potentials, god of lightning tenjin could've been a combined attack with Kaido and Zeus

Conquest of the Sea was a bit visually boring considering how flashy these two can be with their abilities
Idk if it’s just me but the constant wanking of fire and lightning is so boring to me now. It feels so different from early One Piece where everything was so wacky

She has such weird powers but Oda never goes into it anymore. I hope we get more lore about it
I'm starting to think that he has leaned soooo much with only using thunder and lightning shit because, and may Carrot fans forgive me, the fucking bunny with electric powers maybe had a shot at joining at some point (!!!!!) but then Oda dropped it and decided that Nami would have to go all the way in. And what happened with Zeus just ties the knot, by being the ultimate lightning powerup, because I can't honestly see how she will improve or get another powerup after this.

"B-but Brook has ice powers and Yamato does as well so you mean that Yamato isn't joining?"

I'm willing to bet that when Yamato joins, Brook's next showing will focus more on the Soul King stuff than in the chills of the Underworld so as to keep it even.

That's also why Zoro will never use the fire slicing he stole from Kin'emon to the full extent (Kin'emon can create fire as well), and if he uses it, Oda will make it sure to the readers that Sanji's blue fire from Ifrit can't be cut or some shit.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Tornado tempo has always been my favorite move from her, I wish that was the finisher against Ulti but it turned out to be Zeus wank in the end catded
I actually like Zeus power-up. If Oda used it properly , this is most interesting and unique power-up. But I am just gonna be disappointment. Oda has yet to make her fly with Zeus. Give me Monkey Queen.

Nami has more freedom fighting style than Luffy.
Haki ruined everything.

G

Gorosei Informer

Oh yes that would have been great! When the SHs unveiled their new powers at FMI and Nami just had that gust sword ability and didn't even get to fight and show off like the others, I was so disappointed lmao.

In the Pirate Warriors games, especially no 3 at least, she's so powerful and fun to play as!

Status
Not open for further replies.