Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a non argument, He means alot to Luffy, there's a connection there, unlike most others.
Are you scared?
what ?

It's literally happening right in front of our eyes in 4K, HOW IS IT HYPOTHETICAL....
I'm still waiting

πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚ I guess you can't read then cause if you can't see what is happening right by your eyes 😭
Like I said, I'm still waiting

Interaction with the crew status:
SKIPPED
Lmao

literally every argument you could apply to yamato or carrot could be used on rebecca
Post automatically merged:

and no yamato saying she wants to join doens't mean shit

Stop being blind... She's set to meet her crewmates all in one place...
Robin didnt "bond" with all the straw hats before she joined... only Luffy

Nami didnt meet Zoro untill after Luffy invited her on the ship

Sanji only interacted with Luffy and had heart eyes for Nami once before they all split up

Chopper never bonded with anyone until he joined, Nami only asked him to come with them so he could leaver and he didnt open up to her at all, Kureha is the one who told Nami about Chopper's past and for the rest of the arc he was running from Luffy and Sanji
most of the crew didnt even know he existed until the end of Drum Island

Franky was a straight up enemy turned ally of surcumstance before he joined

And Brook was invited just from Luffy seeing him, then he ran away and then they all fought together, partied and then he asked to join
Not understanding why he is putting so much emphasis on her "bonding" with the crew before she joins lol

Robin didnt "bond" with all the straw hats before she joined... only Luffy

Nami didnt meet Zoro untill after Luffy invited her on the ship

Sanji only interacted with Luffy and had heart eyes for Nami once before they all split up

Chopper never bonded with anyone until he joined, Nami only asked him to come with them so he could leaver and he didnt open up to her at all, Kureha is the one who told Nami about Chopper's past and for the rest of the arc he was running from Luffy and Sanji
most of the crew didnt even know he existed until the end of Drum Island

Franky was a straight up enemy turned ally of surcumstance before he joined

And Brook was invited just from Luffy seeing him, then he ran away and then they all fought together, partied and then he asked to join
Not understanding why he is putting so much emphasis on her "bonding" with the crew before she joins lol
Because that's all that they can do, grasping at straws.

Status
Not open for further replies.