[FNZ] Role Madness Game 04: Bleach Soul Society Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Ok, first of all, I'ma need a full explanation as to how Krogo is scummy by being too safe. He's not the only one who is playing safe and he's been doing a lot better than some of those guys imo. Krogo's a town read for me now. Do you think MDL, Neutral, and Jack are scum as well? If not, then what is making Krogo scunmier than these 3 when they're also playing "safe".

Wait, what was confirmed on TAC?
Oh denim stop defending krog

He hasn't casted vote

He didn't engage into scum hunting

He is experience player unlike NW and jack

There is no leak of info from his posts
If this doesn't mean scummy then what is?

And, tac Post clearly implied he found ces scummy for sure..

Why you are defending them so eagerly? Why you sure they aren't scum?

D

Dragomir

Reborn
Krogo
Celestia

This is where I currently stand for town reads. Everyone outside this pool shall get hammered.

Oh denim stop defending krog

He hasn't casted vote

He didn't engage into scum hunting

He is experience player unlike NW and jack

There is no leak of info from his posts
If this doesn't mean scummy then what is?

And, tac Post clearly implied he found ces scummy for sure..

Why you are defending them so eagerly? Why you sure they aren't scum?
I'm defending Krogo cause these points don't point to him being scum as you think he is. Yeah, he's an experienced player or whatever but that doesn't mean shit aside from that he knows the game. I've played with him before and I'm familiar with his playstyle and this follows down his meta through and through. Now ofc, he could be faking but as it stands right now Krogo's play this game is reflecting his average town game. No reason for me to believe that he's scum for what you stated.

The TAC and Cel thing, I just don't really get bro. How could it be that he investigated Cel when he wasn't consistent at all with pushing against her? Never put her in his scum reads, and voted for Rej. It doesn't sound like a cop who investigated a person to me. If you can convince me how that's the still the case, then I'd join you on Cel, but not right now.

Reborn

Reborn
Krogo
Celestia

This is where I currently stand for town reads. Everyone outside this pool shall get hammered.

I'm defending Krogo cause these points don't point to him being scum as you think he is. Yeah, he's an experienced player or whatever but that doesn't mean shit aside from that he knows the game. I've played with him before and I'm familiar with his playstyle and this follows down his meta through and through. Now ofc, he could be faking but as it stands right now Krogo's play this game is reflecting his average town game. No reason for me to believe that he's scum for what you stated.

The TAC and Cel thing, I just don't really get bro. How could it be that he investigated Cel when he wasn't consistent at all with pushing against her? Never put her in his scum reads, and voted for Rej. It doesn't sound like a cop who investigated a person to me. If you can convince me how that's the still the case, then I'd join you on Cel, but not right now.
You watched me Play in last game.

I voted rej despite having confirm read on tac.

So what makes you think tac can't pull the same?

He began his day2 directly quoting ces and by the end he was clearly stating that ces is scum. There was clear hint of that he knew something

And, krog....he is playing exactly how scums Play

1)not open

2)no scum hunting

3) playing from safe distance

4)no voting at all

5) interaction with everyone is balanced and diplomatic

Dude don't tell me this game play is townie or I will be damned

And,. what's interesting is krog sees you and ces as not scummy. Ces sees you as twonie and krog as neutral and you are putting them as twonie....what makes you three sure that neither one of you is scum??

From where this confirmation is coming up in A game in which we can't claim or and have no info

Reborn

@Jack I read one of your post in which you said you played regular Mafia. This means you aren't noob

So answer following questions

1)why playing safe

2)what are your reads.

@Akai2 you could be playing your first game but what I am sure of that you are watching this thread closely and you aren't dumb.

Give me your reads and please don't beat around the bush or give me excuse that you aren't sure of.

@Monkey D. Luffy give me your reads. Also, tell me why we shouldn't Lynch you based on beta arguments???

@All_Red give me your reads as well.

@Kiwipom you have subbed NW so we can't judge you based on NW play. So go through the thread and tell us what you think.

D

Dragomir

You watched me Play in last game.

I voted rej despite having confirm read on tac.

So what makes you think tac can't pull the same?

He began his day2 directly quoting ces and by the end he was clearly stating that ces is scum. There was clear hint of that he knew something

And, krog....he is playing exactly how scums Play

1)not open

2)no scum hunting

3) playing from safe distance

4)no voting at all

5) interaction with everyone is balanced and diplomatic

Dude don't tell me this game play is townie or I will be damned

And,. what's interesting is krog sees you and ces as not scummy. Ces sees you as twonie and krog as neutral and you are putting them as twonie....what makes you three sure that neither one of you is scum??

From where this confirmation is coming up in A game in which we can't claim or and have no info
The situation last game and here aren't similar. You were pushing for TAC at your hardest but decided to vote Rej at the end when you saw TAC wasn't getting any votes. TAC hasn't been pushing Celestia his hardest to get her lynched and voted Rej as an actual suspicion but not a way to get a lynch going as you did. 2 completely different cases.

Bro, scum play a variety of different ways. There's no one playstyle that is distinctly scum and this one is definitely not it. Both Cel and Krogo are players have a meta for each alignment, trust me on that. They're both playing akin to their town meta here. Furthermore for Cel, she sounded genuinely frustrated about how she was being suspected yesterday. That tone read is giving me a little extra egg for my town read on her. You have yet to convince me just why she could be scum outside of an inconsistent hypothetical tinfoil. Make a proper argument and find me something concrete dude.

Reborn

The situation last game and here aren't similar. You were pushing for TAC at your hardest but decided to vote Rej at the end when you saw TAC wasn't getting any votes. TAC hasn't been pushing Celestia his hardest to get her lynched and voted Rej as an actual suspicion but not a way to get a lynch going as you did. 2 completely different cases.

Bro, scum play a variety of different ways. There's no one playstyle that is distinctly scum and this one is definitely not it. Both Cel and Krogo are players have a meta for each alignment, trust me on that. They're both playing akin to their town meta here. Furthermore for Cel, she sounded genuinely frustrated about how she was being suspected yesterday. That tone read is giving me a little extra egg for my town read on her. You have yet to convince me just why she could be scum outside of an inconsistent hypothetical tinfoil. Make a proper argument and find me something concrete dude.
Whom you think is scummy?

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
@Jack I read one of your post in which you said you played regular Mafia. This means you aren't noob

So answer following questions

1)why playing safe

2)what are your reads.

@Akai2 you could be playing your first game but what I am sure of that you are watching this thread closely and you aren't dumb.

Give me your reads and please don't beat around the bush or give me excuse that you aren't sure of.

@Monkey D. Luffy give me your reads. Also, tell me why we shouldn't Lynch you based on beta arguments???

@All_Red give me your reads as well.

@Kiwipom you have subbed NW so we can't judge you based on NW play. So go through the thread and tell us what you think.
Like u said since this is the first time for me I'm just observing the more experienced players.

My read on MDL is scum. My read on you is leaning towards scum too.

The rest I'm still unsure of, I'll go some of the posts again after my workout and maybe I'll post again. But if nothing changes I'm voting MDL.

Reborn

Like u said since this is the first time for me I'm just observing the more experienced players.

My read on MDL is scum. My read on you is leaning towards scum too.

The rest I'm still unsure of, I'll go some of the posts again after my workout and maybe I'll post again. But if nothing changes I'm voting MDL.
Give the reasons why you think MDL and me are scums in your eyes?

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Give the reasons why you think MDL and me are scums in your eyes?
Beta did a much better job than I could explaining it. And I agree with him.

As for you, once you learned I'm a noob and not familiar with rules and strategy, tried to sweet talk me. Thinking that I'd give away my affiliation or something :hope:

Also you spread fake news so :gokulaugh:

D

Dragomir

Whom you think is scummy?
Right now, I don't know who to scum read man.
Ngl, I actually wanna suspect you now. What you're trying to pull against Cel is some nonsense. Literally got no evidence and going after her based on "what if TAC was a townie who investigated her?!". We got evidence that directly contradicts the notion of that being the case but you're still trying to push it like it makes perfect sense. We didn't even get the man's alignment flip and you're going with it. You and All Red both.

But I won't go there right now and push a case as I want to consider everybody.

Reborn

Beta did a much better job than I could explaining it. And I agree with him.

As for you, once you learned I'm a noob and not familiar with rules and strategy, tried to sweet talk me. Thinking that I'd give away my affiliation or something :hope:

Also you spread fake news so :gokulaugh:
:lawsigh:

What beta said I already know. I am asking Why you think beta argument makes sense?

Reborn

Ngl, I actually wanna suspect you now. What you're trying to pull against Cel is some nonsense. Literally got no evidence and going after her based on "what if TAC was a townie who investigated her?!". We got evidence that directly contradicts the notion of that being the case but you're still trying to push it like it makes perfect sense. We didn't even get the man's alignment flip and you're going with it. You and All Red both.

But I won't go there right now and push a case as I want to consider everybody.
Lmao!

You sure flipfloppin the moment akai said he find me scummy lol

And, the reason you said that me and all red could be sus applies on you as well.

What makes you sure that tac can't be twonie and was saying truth?

At least we are investigating the matter but you have completely turned yourself blind to it by discarding it as some nonsense...

So you want me to put as sus based on this then be my guest.....

D

Dragomir

Lmao!

You sure flipfloppin the moment akai said he find me scummy lol

And, the reason you said that me and all red could be sus applies on you as well.

What makes you sure that tac can't be twonie and was saying truth?

At least we are investigating the matter but you have completely turned yourself blind to it by discarding it as some nonsense...

So you want me to put as sus based on this then be my guest.....
Flip flopping? Dude, I made that post before I saw what Akai posted.

You're not reading my posts are you? I'm not certain that TAC is this alignment or that one. What I am certain is that it's complete bullshit to go after a player because a tinfoil with no evidence. Can you imagine being scum read with no evidence to support it? Nonsense. I wouldn't stand for it.

Yeah, investigating you're doing such a good job of. Come the fuck on Reborn. Be reseaonable here. You cannot confirm anything about TAC at all unless Flower comes back and reveals his faction. Right now, it's a tinfoil that lacks evidence, and has evidence that instead goes against it. But nooo, "I'm going to investigate."

Good luck trying to find the impossible. You're trying so hard to paint Cel as scum, you paint yourself as one instead.

D

Dragomir

Look at your goddamn case for once.

You say that it's clear that TAC was town who investigated Cel and got guilty on her.

We have...
1. TAC's faction not being revealed
2. A lack of consistency and vote on Rej that go against that idea
3. Lack of an info dump or subtle role claim to suggest to explain the random.

Literally nothing supports your theory and everything goes against it. You cannot sit here and tell me it's logical and should be used to suspect Cel.

D

Dragomir

To further iterate my first point. We don't know TAC's faction. So how in Jesus are you so damn certain that had to be a town invest? No alignment, no role flip, but so damn sure of what we don't know.

Y'all see this man's bullshit?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
:feelscryingman: I wasn’t too enthusiastic about playing this game since I’ve never seen Bleach but I just got added because of a misunderstanding......I guess this is my fate now. I’ll play

so ummm does someone wanna fill me in on what’s happening? I read the first few pages and I’m already lost with the Shinigami shenanigans. What page should I start reading from?

D

Dragomir

:feelscryingman: I wasn’t too enthusiastic about playing this game since I’ve never seen Bleach but I just got added because of a misunderstanding......I guess this is my fate now. I’ll play

so ummm does someone wanna fill me in on what’s happening? I read the first few pages and I’m already lost with the Shinigami shenanigans. What page should I start reading from?
Read from here. Start of D2 and D2 is much better than D1 in terms of reads imo. https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ach-soul-society-arc.3483/page-14#post-289503

Reborn

To further iterate my first point. We don't know TAC's faction. So how in Jesus are you so damn certain that had to be a town invest? No alignment, no role flip, but so damn sure of what we don't know.

Y'all see this man's bullshit?
We don't Know tac faction but why he would go to such extend to portray ces is scum?

Think with open mind.... Will a Mafia would put sus on townie like that? No.......

You literally arent looking good by defending both krog and ces?

And, funny part is I am on ces and krog from yesterday.

And, Just today in your Second Post you put me Townie and suddenly you think I am sus?
What a joke....

Status
Not open for further replies.