[FNZ] Role Madness Game 04: Bleach Soul Society Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Denim

This is you. I am on ces and krog from yesterday. Nothing has changed....

But this is you...
Reborn
Krogo
Celestia

This is where I currently stand for town reads. Everyone outside this pool shall get hammered.

Ngl, I actually wanna suspect you now. What you're trying to pull against Cel is some
See??? How come suddenly you changed your mind when I didn't speak anything different?

Is it that I questioned why you,ces and krog are defneid each other????

D

Dragomir

We don't Know tac faction but why he would go to such extend to portray ces is scum?

Think with open mind.... Will a Mafia would put sus on townie like that? No.......

You literally arent looking good by defending both krog and ces?

And, funny part is I am on ces and krog from yesterday.

And, Just today in your Second Post you put me Townie and suddenly you think I am sus?
What a joke....
Would a townie who actually knew that Ces was scum flip flop around her being scum and vote for somebody else? You telling me it makes sense that the town cop would put their guilty result as a neutral read, beat around the bush with seriously portraying them as scum and proceed to not even vote for them? THIS MAKES SENSE TO YOU?!?! Am I the one who isn't thinking with an open mind or is it you my friend?

You think I give one single hapless fuck about how I look about defending these two? Just answer me that question.

Damn, a person can't change their mind anymore? No offense but your case is asswater man. You've got nothing to support your case against Cel. You're coming up with arbitrary bullshit for me which I keep countering. Your reasons for Krogo are the only ok ones. I just don't agree.

You're spouting nonsense and you know it.

D

Dragomir

@Denim

This is you. I am on ces and krog from yesterday. Nothing has changed....

But this is you...

See??? How come suddenly you changed your mind when I didn't speak anything different?

Is it that I questioned why you,ces and krog are defneid each other????
No, dude. It's that I started to realize the amount of bullshit you were pulling out of your ass to make a case on Cel. The amount of effort that you're using to ignoring everything that goes against your reads and still push them. I didn't see that at the start of the phase so I put you down as town, but now I have so I scum read. Not that hard to see the linear progression there. You don't have to twist it into something else.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Out of curiosity, (perhaps the more experienced players can answer me), is it possible that certain roles will automatically get mod killed at a certain time in the game?

I’m thinking of this because Flowers put a warning here:
WARNING: THIS GAME MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN BASTARD MECHANICS!

D

Dragomir

Out of curiosity, (perhaps the more experienced players can answer me), is it possible that certain roles will automatically get mod killed at a certain time in the game?

I’m thinking of this because Flowers put a warning here:
No, that'd be a for sure bastard game which isn't the case here.

Reborn

Would a townie who actually knew that Ces was scum flip flop around her being scum and vote for somebody else? You telling me it makes sense that the town cop would put their guilty result as a neutral read, beat around the bush with seriously portraying them as scum and proceed to not even vote for them? THIS MAKES SENSE TO YOU?!?! Am I the one who isn't thinking with an open mind or is it you my friend?

You think I give one single hapless fuck about how I look about defending these two? Just answer me that question.

Damn, a person can't change their mind anymore? No offense but your case is asswater man. You've got nothing to support your case against Cel. You're coming up with arbitrary bullshit for me which I keep countering. Your reasons for Krogo are the only ok ones. I just don't agree.

You're spouting nonsense and you know it.
My case? What your case did in case of rej?

Why you getting aggresive and panicking?

And, as far as tac putting ces in neutral read is concerned then he also added something that he will sus her if she didn't do anything...
Neutral

Celestia — Curious about her. She's supposed to be a real experienced and good mafia player. Like with Denim, I'll suspect her greatly if she doesn't do much today.
Though I agree with you that this isn't credible reason as tac has been inconsistent and that's what I didn't pursue this case yesterday when you said rej is scum for sure...

But after rej and final both went down then there is nothing which suggest ces can't be scum.....

Reborn

No, dude. It's that I started to realize the amount of bullshit you were pulling out of your ass to make a case on Cel. The amount of effort that you're using to ignoring everything that goes against your reads and still push them. I didn't see that at the start of the phase so I put you down as town, but now I have so I scum read. Not that hard to see the linear progression there. You don't have to twist it into something else.
Yeah your scum read that has lead to mislynches...keep it to yourself.

You find me scum vote me....

But stop defending ces and krog....

Reborn

Why you asked this?? How you come upto this conclusion?

D

Dragomir

My case? What your case did in case of rej?

Why you getting aggresive and panicking?
What are you asking?

Bruh, who the hell is panicking? :kaidowhat:

Kinda in a pissy attitude this morning, so excuse the aggression. Woke up to my brother taking a shit and peeing all over my room.

But after rej and final both went down then there is nothing which suggest ces can't be scum.....
That's some poor ass logic dude. You could say that for literally everyone here.

D

Dragomir

Yeah your scum read that has lead to mislynches...keep it to yourself.

You find me scum vote me....

But stop defending ces and krog....
That's a shitty comeback if I've ever seen one. Being wrong on Rej doesn't invalidate my scum read on you fam.

Why do I need to vote for you right now? Like what kinda statement is that?

I will defend those in my town pool as long as you try to assert your bad cases upon them. Nothing will stop me.

Reborn

What are you asking?

Bruh, who the hell is panicking? :kaidowhat:

Kinda in a pissy attitude this morning, so excuse the aggression. Woke up to my brother taking a shit and peeing all over my room.

That's some poor ass logic dude. You could say that for literally everyone here.
We have to start from somewhere right?

And, ces and krog aren't the only one whom I am confronting. Am I? I asked others to give their reads as well.

Of course I am not sure on CES and that's why I didn't cast vote on her yesterday and nor Today.

My vote was on krog because of his gameplay....

But you burshed aside both which I am finding weird. Why? Can't you misread them???are you sure about this?

Everyone is scum (including myself) until proven innocent.....

Reborn

That's a shitty comeback if I've ever seen one. Being wrong on Rej doesn't invalidate my scum read on you fam.

Why do I need to vote for you right now? Like what kinda statement is that?

I will defend those in my town pool as long as you try to assert your bad cases upon them. Nothing will stop me.
Being wrong on rej implies that you can get your reads wrong. So it can also happen in case of krog and ces? I expect you to be more open regarding the matter...

And, of course you could be right about them and I could be wrong and that's why we need to discuss it and ask questions to them.....and this is why I haven't casted vote on ces

I don't understand why you getting so agitated if I am trying to pursue their case?

I have been on ces and krog from yesterday....there is something i am finding really weird there....

You don't believe me then just read their posts.....

D

Dragomir

We have to start from somewhere right?

And, ces and krog aren't the only one whom I am confronting. Am I? I asked others to give their reads as well.

Of course I am not sure on CES and that's why I didn't cast vote on her yesterday and nor Today.

My vote was on krog because of his gameplay....

But you burshed aside both which I am finding weird. Why? Can't you misread them???are you sure about this?

Everyone is scum (including myself) until proven innocent.....
I am confident in my reads but I'm not sure of them. Yes, I can misread them but right now I have no reason too. I'm open to scum reading them both, but you have to convince me. I have yet to be convinced Reborn.
Being wrong on rej implies that you can get your reads wrong. So it can also happen in case of krog and ces? I expect you to be more open regarding the matter...

And, of course you could be right about them and I could be wrong and that's why we need to discuss it and ask questions to them.....and this is why I haven't casted vote on ces

I don't understand why you getting so agitated if I am trying to pursue their case?

I have been on ces and krog from yesterday....there is something i am finding really weird there....

You don't believe me then just read their posts.....
Like I said, I can misread them, that's obvious but what have I been given to lead me astray from town reading those two? I explained to you why Krogo's gameplay reflects him being town. You disagree, that's fine.

I'm only agitated concerning Celestia. You just kept asserting that scum read with no evidence and it just made me go wtf. I just could not understand why you want to push a tinfoil that lacks evidence and instead has some against it.

Can you make a case on Cel that isn't about TAC? Something concrete this time? Like serious question here, I will look into it and consider changing my mind about her.

Reborn

I am confident in my reads but I'm not sure of them. Yes, I can misread them but right now I have no reason too. I'm open to scum reading them both, but you have to convince me. I have yet to be convinced Reborn.

Like I said, I can misread them, that's obvious but what have I been given to lead me astray from town reading those two? I explained to you why Krogo's gameplay reflects him being town. You disagree, that's fine.

I'm only agitated concerning Celestia. You just kept asserting that scum read with no evidence and it just made me go wtf. I just could not understand why you want to push a tinfoil that lacks evidence and instead has some against it.

Can you make a case on Cel that isn't about TAC? Something concrete this time? Like serious question here, I will look into it and consider changing my mind about her.
I will look into their posts again....

Was that post directed towards @MonkeyD.Luffy?
If you aren't playing this game then I am looking for other Luffy

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Why you asked this?? How you come upto this conclusion?
I read about a role like this in that mafia guide website so I was curious since to me, it didn't look like TAC did anything in particular that warranted a modkill. But if that's not a possibility then it's either the fact that he posted the video or the push for Celestia's lynch. Probably the latter like a lot of people are saying.

D

Dragomir

I read about a role like this in that mafia guide website so I was curious since to me, it didn't look like TAC did anything in particular that warranted a modkill. But if that's not a possibility then it's either the fact that he posted the video or the push for Celestia's lynch. Probably the latter like a lot of people are saying.
Have you finished reading?

@Jack I read one of your post in which you said you played regular Mafia. This means you aren't noob

So answer following questions

1)why playing safe

2)what are your reads.

@Akai2 you could be playing your first game but what I am sure of that you are watching this thread closely and you aren't dumb.

Give me your reads and please don't beat around the bush or give me excuse that you aren't sure of.

@Monkey D. Luffy give me your reads. Also, tell me why we shouldn't Lynch you based on beta arguments???

@All_Red give me your reads as well.

@Kiwipom you have subbed NW so we can't judge you based on NW play. So go through the thread and tell us what you think.

This is my first time playing mafia on a forum and I have played mafia only a couple times irl. It's very different compared to this, so most of the time I'm unsure on how to respond and point out inconsistencies because of the rules being different. So I've been observing how other people have been responding to get a grasp on how to play this properly since its very different to what i've played. Thats why im coming off as playing safe. Im just asking questions that help me understand more about this.

For my reads, I've asked Cel a couple of questions which went unanswered and tried pointing that out to them again for cel to just unanswer again. Im partial to agree with the possibility of TAC acting weird before their modkill, however it does put Cel under my sus list due to TAC accusing them as being possible scum before the modkill, which I would assume him trying to point out too much info resulted in the modkill.

Cel did state that they didn't have time to answer my questions but has yet to reply since, which was quite a while ago.

:feelscryingman: I wasn’t too enthusiastic about playing this game since I’ve never seen Bleach but I just got added because of a misunderstanding......I guess this is my fate now. I’ll play

so ummm does someone wanna fill me in on what’s happening? I read the first few pages and I’m already lost with the Shinigami shenanigans. What page should I start reading from?
I'll summrise the game so far.

DP1: Major argument was b/w Red and TAC about the setup of the game. More spsfically if Ryoka, the faction that is supposed to save Rukia from execution, is a townie faction along with Shinigmai, the faction that wants Rukia dead and is the faction confimred by mod to be town. TAC was arguing that Ryoka is a townie faction while Red argued counter that. This is what mostly defined the first DP. It ended in a Finalbeta lynch for reasons I cannot understand.
Vote Count for Eod 1:
Vote Count:

Rej -> Finalbeta.
All Red -> TAC.
Finalbeta -> TAC.
Playa -> Beta

Beta: 2.
TAC: 2.
DP 2: Major argument here was about TAC's shade at Cel, depite him activly voting for Rej. Red was the main activist for Cel's lynch, yet the over welming majority voted Rej out. Reason being was that he was playing very lackluster and lazy. Jumping from wagon to wagon, and hardly defending any aligations sent at him. In his defence- when asked about his play he stated he wasnt in his best shape (I assume mentally).
Votes:

Reborn: Krog
Denim: Rej
NW: Rej
All Red: Celestia.
MDL: Rej.
Finalbeta: MDL.
Rej: Celestia-MDL.
Celestia: Rej.
Akai: MDL.

Rej: 4 votes.
MDL: 3 votes.
Krog: 1 vote.
Celestia: 1 vote.
DP 3: Now. The debate on wether to vote Cel continues.

**Note: take this info with a grain of salt. I have a personal distaste atm for Denim

Status
Not open for further replies.