Why is it just me who sees momo not fit for anything at the moment rather learn things now in both Combat and how a country works. 8 year old kid won't know shit about anything.
I honestly think sailing around the world and learning about the different countries and cultures would be good for Momo's mind.
I don't think this prevents Yamato from joining either. Actually since she has no clear role, she could be Momo's bodyguard (and it fits her wano guardian deity devil fruit )

C

Cruxroux

Ok so Oda purposely made Momo inspire to be the Shogun correct?
It's called shit writing sometimes. Oda even said in manga zoro wants to bring kaido to his knees. Dis it happen? Luffy said he will take care of kaido only to be sent flying out of island next chapter.

C

Cruxroux

I honestly think sailing around the world and learning about the different countries and cultures would be good for Momo's mind.
I don't think this prevents Yamato from joining either. Actually since she has no clear role, she could be Momo's bodyguard (and it fits her wano guardian deity devil fruit )
Momo is the best example of even with overpowered ability they are shit as hell.

:gonope:
Also it's kinda dumb for Kaido to mention Zoan's awakening and he himself doesn't show it.
At least King, Queen, Jack, the F6, Big Mom never mentioned awakening themselves
Still it's dumb in general that a YC crew doesn't have any awakened member :josad:
Ancient zoans will never get the spotlight again so this was their time to show awakening but didn't