Garbage ending? How?
The CP0 guy intertwining was bad writing.
I tell you why:

The 5 Elders knew about Luffy's fruit. The fruit was the number one priority. The CP0 guy should’ve waited until Kaido won this battle. Luffy already said that he’s gonna use his last attack and it will be over after that.
All he needed to do was to wait.

He intertwined and knew that this would be his death. For what? Luffy nearly died and the Cp0 guy died right after him without getting the fruit.

Thats just stupid

"In the realm of the chosen ones, CarrotforNakama and I are part of a communion where it is complex to differentiate one from other because what matters is our holy mission to fight for Carrot. It is here, in the realm of sinners where we can see each other differently and embody different "people", as you may call it"
the fuck happening in the nakama thread man :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

The CP0 guy intertwining was bad writing.
I tell you why:

The 5 Elders knew about Luffy's fruit. The fruit was the number one priority. The CP0 guy should’ve waited until Kaido won this battle. Luffy already said that he’s gonna use his last attack and it will be over after that.
All he needed to do was to wait.

He intertwined and knew that this would be his death. For what? Luffy nearly died and the Cp0 guy died right after him without getting the fruit.

Thats just stupid
How can the cp0 guy get the fruit? Do we even know how to extract devil fruit from someone? And how could he hear that Luffy will use his last attack if he was far away? He already knew it was a suicide mission so he went in head first since he's a WG dog and he has to do what he's been told. The goal was to kill Luffy, not get the fruit...