General Mafia General Chat

While I will still play mafia rounds here don´t expect much from me for upcoming games. Despite playing strong the current round you won´t see me putting in hat much effort in future games again. I will fulfill the minimum posts required (and not a single one more), send my abilities and vote but that´s it, nothing more. All that insulting, trolling, provoking players in all kinds of toxic ways is not worth for me to try playing smart and giving my best, when you have to deal with players like Ekko and Soulkiller.
You’re still alive and games in play you should hold this discussion for after game.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I can't speak for other people's games but what I can say concerning my games is that I appreciate effort big small or medium sized. I get frustrations and when your putting in effort only to get trolled or demeaned by other players than yeah it can be demoralizing. The thing to remember about these types of games is you should never consider your worth based on these games or people's reactions towards you.

I will say people should ease up when it comes to how they treat others, yes we are in a forum playing a niche role playing forum game but know when not to cross a line. Their are actual real people behind these avatars, yes some people can probably can take the mud slinging and sling it back but know their are others who are more sensitive and to them you aren't playing a harmless rib on them nor are they in on the forum banter. It's being taken at a personal level, you should know better and back off once someone starts to feel that way. Its a game, know you did your worth and then some but more importantly never forget to have fun.
wow aries so wise

The only time you can truly lose purely bc of spite is probably as an indie I’m pretty sure. And even then I think those circumstances would be very rare

Can’t actually lose to spite as Town or Mafia/Cult imo.

As for RNG it’s part of the game lol. Sometimes it blesses you sometimes it doesn’t.

I don’t believe I’ve ever seen a mafia game where someone played perfect and lost. Super well yeah, of course, but if it wasn’t perfect then It’s still up to the player.
And that ^ is exactly what happened every damn game this year.
quote fail @Dr_Professor83

Emil

Certified Memelord
i get frustrated alot
and flame setups or players
well, used to atleast

i gurantee u im having more fun the less is stress myself about the game. ive tried it once twice thrice etc.. and everytime i play stress free i enioy the game more

i would like if everyone did the same. however, keep the competitiveness. do not kill the game by not caring all together.

Never forget kvothe in the smash bros game got outed in the first phase, lost every r/p/s round in the game and won the game in the end as soul survivor in the last phase via r/p/s . It's not about luck in these games ...

This is ten percent luck
Twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure
Fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

Emil

Certified Memelord
i also suggested having ranked vs unranked games. ranked games being mostly balaced small role madness or semi vanilla games etc.. while unrankrd games can be anything

ranked games can be strict. 5-10 posts minimum post count. maybe a 150 max post count per phase to avoid spamming. excessive fluffing / crying will not be toleratrd.. etc.. its a serious game

unranked can be like the ones we r playing now.

each game will make it clear what type of game it is so players know before hand what they r signing up for

Never forget kvothe in the smash bros game got outed in the first phase, lost every r/p/s round in the game and won the game in the end as soul survivor in the last phase via r/p/s . It's not about luck in these games ...

This is ten percent luck
Twenty percent skill
Five percent pleasure
Fifty percent pain
And I have the skills to plan actions and the tools to win and you never let me win anyway.

Emil

Certified Memelord

This is ten percent luck
Twenty percent skill
Five percent pleasure
Fifty percent pain
This is ten percent luck
Twenty percent luck
Fifteen percent concentrated power of luck
Five percent skill
Fifty percent memes
And a hundred percent reason to remember you are in an aries game

The only time you can truly lose purely bc of spite is probably as an indie I’m pretty sure. And even then I think those circumstances would be very rare

Can’t actually lose to spite as Town or Mafia/Cult imo.

As for RNG it’s part of the game lol. Sometimes it blesses you sometimes it doesn’t.

I don’t believe I’ve ever seen a mafia game where someone played perfect and lost. Super well yeah, of course, but if it wasn’t perfect then It’s still up to the player.
nah I died purely cause of spite this round /: