General Mafia General Chat

J

Joygirl1

okey i'm just gonna assume ur part of Aries' game rn. i think u should view it as an experience with friends instead of ur typical tryhard mafia game. yea insults arent that nice, i dont wanna assume what kinda insults are in the game rn so ima move on from that point and say u shouldnt take them serious, would be easier if u wouldnt take the game itself too serious either.

back to the experience with friends: trolling and clowing around is what ppl do in games where abilities are flying around left and right like fireworks. lean back and enjoy the show while also at least trying a bit to solve the game, Aries games are there to have fun, ur part of his story and memes
If friends would treat me like this I would cross them off my friends list, I swear, you haven´t witnessed it.
Taking insults not serious? I want to play a game for fun not for getting stupid insults thrown at me!

Sorry Broki, can´t enjoy the show when it gets fucked up by some players.
Not by the host or by the round setup itself, I had good fun this round so far and then there comes a point where it escalates again because people can´t behave properly, how you should behave in a game.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I’d imagine there’s always something that could have been done better. Even just convincing someone not to spite you in the first place and being friends is part of the game imo lol.

People skills is part of it.
I don't think I can disagree any more with the bolded, though. That just promotes turning the games into popularity contests, which they're not intended as. People are going to not get along with each other sometimes, that's natural, and moreover some people are going to take it further and will actively try to harm the experience of another player. As a community, the best we can do is call out said behaviour when we see it, I don't think trying to pretend that the solution to this is to tell ourselves that mitigating spite is something the one spited needed to deal with. Closing our eyes and pretending that certain behaviours don't exist isn't a solution for anyone but the apathetic.

I don't think I can disagree any more with the bolded, though. That just promotes turning the games into popularity contests, which they're not intended as. People are going to not get along with each other sometimes, that's natural, and moreover some people are going to take it further and will actively try to harm the experience of another player. As a community, the best we can do is call out said behaviour when we see it, I don't think trying to pretend that the solution to this is to tell ourselves that mitigating spite is something the one spited needed to deal with. Closing our eyes and pretending that certain behaviours don't exist isn't a solution for anyone but the apathetic.
Agree to disagree lol. I’ve never found someone I can’t come to a peaceful solution with.

I don’t think it’s a popularity contest to be able to extend an olive branch and be able to work with someone even if you don’t get along.

There are some people in the world that are complete monsters that you can’t find civility with and yeah at that point you can ban the person, but I’ve yet to see that person here.