General Mafia General Chat

Emil

Certified Memelord
bruh play with ultra more too bad tmf isn’t around that was a sespool of spite haaha him and jj Juan on NF and NF in general I’ve seen a lot of spite. I think there was only one true time I spotted someone and that was ekko hahaha
when did u spited me and why. i literally dont recall doing anything to u lol

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
it doesnt have to have an elo
just split serious from casual games

all it takes is a bit more strict rules on the serious games

- min post of 10 per day
- max post of 150 per day
- setup thoroughly checked and balanced and has no big super rolemadness shenaninagnes.
- no excessive crying, appeal to emotion, drama, etc..

basically a competitve vs casual game

doesn't have to have ranks and records
I disagree with splitting up casual games from competitive games in general. Players can and should play each game however they please. If players want to see games with those rules you listed, then they can host them, there is nothing stopping that.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You're conflating my point with another here. Spite doesn't mean some heinous action against someone, it could be as simple as killing a player early because you don't like them. I don't really need to agree to disagree on this, because the idea that you should just be able to control the actions another player takes towards you, including when said actions are motivated by external (out of game) influences, is frankly completely asinine. Remember we're not talking about some sustained campaign someone has to ruin the experience, just a few actions here and there is fairly spiteful. I don't even agree with banning players over spite, but I do think if players feel they're been spited by another they should be able to say so and then the community will police itself. I don't think telling said player that they should just try harder at being friends is a pragmatic solution at all. I'm sorry, but that's nonsense.
players can sometimes use *spite* as an excuse to hide bad action usage or hide their mafia actions behind spite.
we can simply policy lynch spiters and that will fix it over time

policy lynching helps vs trolls and i consider spiting part of being a troll

I play games, then some ppl get on my nerves, and I promise myself I will spite them to hell
Then next round I roll town, so u gotta be professional and get over that
So I guess that what happens with most peeps too

And then I wait till I get Thanos 2.0 in future so I can unleash my spiteful anger
:milaugh:
I wanna roll Ramen god again and just nuke everyone tbh, I was playing way too nice lmfao.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I disagree with splitting up casual games from competitive games in general. Players can and should play each game however they please. If players want to see games with those rules you listed, then they can host them, there is nothing stopping that.
players can choose not to sign up to competitive games, none forces them
we can start by employing these rules yes
then eventually it will be known that these roles means the game is serious. otherwise casual.

when did u spited me and why. i literally dont recall doing anything to u lol
don’t remember if I actually did or thought about it I forgot but you midnight Fuji and I forgot who else all just pissed me off to all hell and then I just a lot of bad experiences with you personally cause every game was just you and flower fighting and made it unenjoyable.