General Mafia General Chat

Nah, putting effort in these days is a waste of time. You can lurk, barely do anything and have an easier time winning than if you‘re active and spend hours of your life on a game. It‘s just not worth it to be active.
Well thats just game and playstyle.

Lurking is a strategy itself - you lurk and lash out on weak posts, cause chaos, dip in deep waters, lurk again

There are ways to beat lurking - lynching, rolecrush,shooting and so on.

It is a high risk high reward style that saddly many dont punish and ends up bitting them in the ass. Perfect example is Worst in weebs game

Well thats just game and playstyle.

Lurking is a strategy itself - you lurk and lash out on weak posts, cause chaos, dip in deep waters, lurk again

There are ways to beat lurking - lynching, rolecrush,shooting and so on.

It is a high risk high reward style that saddly many dont punish and ends up bitting them in the ass. Perfect example is Worst in weebs game
Nah, lurking and inactivity are disrespectful to the host. And it‘s lazy play. But hey, here being lazy and doing nothing is rewarded, so I will just do it, too. At least this way I can spare myself the disappointment of having worked hard and gotten nothing from it.

Nah, lurking and inactivity are disrespectful to the host. And it‘s lazy play. But hey, here being lazy and doing nothing is rewarded, so I will just do it, too. At least this way I can spare myself the disappointment of having worked hard and gotten nothing from it.
Nah, lurking is inacticity but delibirate one. Why should scum play in a way that doesnt suit them?

Scum are called wolves right?
What do wolves do?
They lurk their prey
They attack only when sure they will make it

Problem isnt lurking, it is not punishing lurking

Rej

Year of the black beard!
If anyone knows some nice chuuni hentai, dont hesitate to hit me up for it! Just out of curiosity I would like to know how some seks between 2 chuunis is looking like. For horny purposes.

Nah, lurking is inacticity but delibirate one. Why should scum play in a way that doesnt suit them?

Scum are called wolves right?
What do wolves do?
They lurk their prey
They attack only when sure they will make it

Problem isnt lurking, it is not punishing lurking
Then you have lurkers who are Town, too. If you punish them all, you can lose the game as well. So no, that‘s not the issue. If everyone who is Town was actually active, yes, then you could punish lurking and get things done. But they aren‘t. So you hurt your faction by killing inactives, too.

So yes, the issue is lazy play and nothing more. And people never read either.

Then you have lurkers who are Town, too. If you punish them all, you can lose the game as well. So no, that‘s not the issue. If everyone who is Town was actually active, yes, then you could punish lurking and get things done. But they aren‘t. So you hurt your faction by killing inactives, too.

So yes, the issue is lazy play and nothing more. And people never read either.
If town is lurking that aint lurking

Thats just plain inactivity. And players should pressure hosts to do a subout and hosts should be proactive about it

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Also we need to start organizing the Alliance

It shall be an Oligarchy.

6 seats.

Name:

Hexagram/Solomon's Seal - The Six-pointed Star Waifu Lords
This is a reference to That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime

Octagram - The Eight-Pointed Star Demon Lords

ahh I have to erase and recreate playlist for myself every couple of months it’s so time consuming though that sometimes you just get stuck with the same songs so now I just like everything and just throw it on shuffle if I’m feeling lazy hha
I have like 3 main ones where i just keep adding songs too lmao. Depends on mood i might have interest in trap or mainstream again, or just searching for new songs. I think I usually put some songs on repeat for days if i dont wanna wait for them to show up at some point while listening lol, applies most of the time to new songs until i get tired.

You would love Borderlands lmao

It is basically game that embodies - Lets fuck shit up with bullets and explosion.

We used to play that Co Op bcs you can play campaign with 3 othet people including you. It is hilarious game
I like bullets and explosions, i feel like im not that good at shooting tho lol

I skipped when I started to see Drama.
People should be scum with me and enter the chill zone
How can u be chill as scum, only works as indie since theres no team one has to keep track of

As a low poster in games I will consider to stop playing if it makes the games more fun.
I will play Fujis game tho, as a last one if I decide to stop. Let's see how it will go for me.
Hell no. It‘s not about post count here. You have fewer posts, but you also get things done and write quality posts. So stay -_-.

J

Joygirl1

Nah, putting effort in these days is a waste of time. You can lurk, barely do anything and have an easier time winning than if you‘re active and spend hours of your life on a game. It‘s just not worth it to be active.
Let´s go coasting, lurking and sheeping from now on, occasionally showing up out of nowhere only to make stupid comments or insult someone. Maybe this will be our road to victory.