General Mafia General Chat

Generally, some players don‘t understand that you want something out of a game and not just work hard and get nothing.

No, if I put effort in I‘m not satisfied with a you tried your best, but lost anyway. People who put effort in deserve to win, too. More so than the trolls who only hurt others.

So yeah, I get your frustration. Things seriously need to change here, it‘s unbearable lately.
Is this general Mafia chat? Hello!

Aries games are always a bir trolly though. I recall first one i played (it was on NF now Fanverse) i was town and last day unlocked something that changed me into hostile indie (future Bardock) and i won the game like this.

Is this general Mafia chat? Hello!

Aries games are always a bir trolly though. I recall first one i played (it was on NF now Fanverse) i was town and last day unlocked something that changed me into hostile indie (future Bardock) and i won the game like this.
Reminds me of sleeper mafia role

Townie that when all mafia dies transforms into a last mafia

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
CoD Zombies was when when my hatred for Brits began - me and my friend would get home from school and play only to join a lobby with 7 year olds who just woke up, played like shit, and usually just up and left.

That hatred has remained with me to this day...
Heh.