General Mafia General Chat

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
If someone feels insulted by me in any way, i'm sorry.

About this coach thing. How does it work? I prepare project and someone then looks at it and comments on what Has to be changed?
Basically yes. You PM one of us, give us what you have, we help make sure it's fairly balanced and then you host it. Coaches can also help with that part, if you wish.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
If someone feels insulted by me in any way, i'm sorry.

About this coach thing. How does it work? I prepare project and someone then looks at it and comments on what Has to be changed?
it depends what you need, if you have hosted before then a coach can just approve/disapprove of your setup if you still feel unconfident about your own work, it varies from a range of maximal guidance to just giving you a backup, and yeah what the others said

edit: also if you have any vision in mind but don't know how to manifest it, you can also ask us about it, telling us your vision and we tell you how to manifest it

trap you’re a trapper broki? haha would’ve never thunk it.

you don’t use Spotify ? I find a lot of music through the discover weekly and Spotify playlist
Trap is nice yea, ofc depends on the song but that genre is generally p good

I tried spotify but got annoyed that it kept playing songs i wasnt interested in and couldn't have songs on repeat, if the premium/whatever version is different then thats better i guess but id rather use YT instead if i can have less of a headache by not paying anything compared to spotify. (Or maybe im too stupid to use spotify lmfao)

Not yet. Though she can replace Ayato. My team is Zhongli, Ayato, Itto and Xiao now lol. 3 MDPS :suresure:.
Lmfao u delete everyone whos standing in ur way, man i really wanna add itto to my collection he looks so good and its fun doing big damage haha. Might consider after i get kazuha, though farming for itto gonna be pain cause i dont wanna fight the golden wolflord :tiredpepe

Lmfao u delete everyone whos standing in ur way, man i really wanna add itto to my collection he looks so good and its fun doing big damage haha. Might consider after i get kazuha, though farming for itto gonna be pain cause i dont wanna fight the golden wolflord :tiredpepe
I just hired some guy from a Disc Server for the Wolflord :gokulaugh:. Let him fight for me and just take the loot.