General Mafia General Chat

Cyberpunk failed pretty bad compared to the hype it had since it didn't perform well for PS4 and Xbox one.

Btw Broki if you liked AC games and Tomb Raider, you'll love Horizon Zero Dawn and it's sequel as well. I'm a huge fan of 3rd person action adventure and if you are too, then you'll love Horizon.
yea i heard it was kinda meh, i was actually hyped for it but didnt buy it yet lol

I know HZD, definitely one of my fav games that i had to play through twice lmao. Story is p awesome.
Didnt get to play Forbidden West yet but from what i saw the robots look freakin amazing

I didn't know this lol. If they're making one then hopefully it's animated and I hope they stay faithful to the game's story since it was pretty great.
Hope it is animated

Tho live action wouldnt be too bad considering they wouldnt need as much CGI for.act 1

when u say relaxing im having this one in mind from genshin lol, Liyue area has some p nice relaxing songs i think
Too calm for me lol
To me relaxing music has a certain note it follows. Like a breeze of relaxation that carries you.

This aint no place for a hero being one of those songs
Hope - Stefan
Artic Monkeys - Crying Lightning Why do you only call me when you are drunk
Free Bird - Lynyrd Skynyrd
And so on

yea i heard it was kinda meh, i was actually hyped for it but didnt buy it yet lol
Cyberpunk failed pretty bad compared to the hype it had since it didn't perform well for PS4 and Xbox one.
Gonna play devils advocate her

Passed the game, 100% completion

Does the game have problems? Absolutely
Does it have strong points? Hell yes

Story of cyberpunk is gripping, depressing, hard yet oddly beautiful. It has a serious theme of glory and flying too close to the sun. Struggle of a dying man for every rope of salvation.

Story is mature, sometimes makes you laugh, sometimes scared, sometimes sad.

It culminates it the end wherr your choices impact the very end. Will you follow your words or go back on them for personal gain?

Game has issues, but it has great moments

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Gonna play devils advocate her

Passed the game, 100% completion

Does the game have problems? Absolutely
Does it have strong points? Hell yes

Story of cyberpunk is gripping, depressing, hard yet oddly beautiful. It has a serious theme of glory and flying too close to the sun. Struggle of a dying man for every rope of salvation.

Story is mature, sometimes makes you laugh, sometimes scared, sometimes sad.

It culminates it the end wherr your choices impact the very end. Will you follow your words or go back on them for personal gain?

Game has issues, but it has great moments
I didn't buy the game, but my friend did and he said it was alright. I think the main problem people had with it was that it wasn't configured properly for the old gen consoles.

But I do like games where your choice impacts the finale. I think it's a game that could have been a massive success if it was developed properly for all it's platforms.

btw i'd really love to fight that snake, it looks cool af

I wanna fight that so bad lmao
I remember when i saw that legendary dinosaur i was like YES YES YES YES

I didn't buy the game, but my friend did and he said it was alright. I think the main problem people had with it was that it wasn't configured properly for the old gen consoles.

But I do like games where your choice impacts the finale. I think it's a game that could have been a massive success if it was developed properly for all it's platforms.
True. Game needs content, more so in certain plotlines - like Perez family and so on. Overall story wise, fightibg wise and character wise it was good

OMG it does.

I've been meaning to buy Forbidden West for ages lol. Definitely going to get around to it in a month or so.

The world and even the combat mechanics have improved a lot apparently:

I would spend hours just roaming the place lmao.
yea it looks fun to explore, i wonder how big the map is this time. really vibing with HZD's aesthetic
heard theres also more like abilities or smth we can unlock the higher in level we go up, i hope its as fun as the first part

I wanna fight that so bad lmao
I remember when i saw that legendary dinosaur i was like YES YES YES YES
the snake is giving me slight t-rex vibes lol, very cool in a ''need to fight it'' kinda way. the t-rex was naisu and stormbird was great too. did u play frozen wilds? iirc some of the robots there were wild af to fight lol

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
So she's brazilian and she was too serious all the time.

Granted I was kinda immature so that didn't help.

I was too much lovey dovey and she had a Heart of Ice. Really a Capricorn.

On the good side she introduced me to Spiritism which kinda opened the doors to me to study all kinds of Spirituality but only recently did I realize her main drive was to go to Portugal and get out of Brazil

I was so naive

This was years ago

The most interesting one was a Turkish girl and she was Leo

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Also dated Virgo, Aries, Aquarius, Taurus

Never dated Sagittarius and Gemini

The most interesting ones

My memory is kinda hazy now but I could swear some years ago that I was missing only those two

D

Dragomir

Games really be casually reaching 400+ pages like nothing these days, damn. At this point 300 pages is the bare minimum for any medium-sized role madness game.

I remember the good ol' days when 100 pages was a luxury and 200 pages would have everyone doing tribal dances in celebration lmao.