One Piece Episode 925 - Dashing! The Righteous O-Soba Mask!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 43 57.3%
  • 4/5

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • 3/5

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 0/5

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Now what you suggest man if this was something expanded by Oda or just Toei fucking things up .

:few:
We never saw Page One get defeated in the manga, add to the fact the anime now shows it basically ended in a draw/stalemate, very unlikely RS Sanji actually won the fight in canon lol.
Page One falls off the face of the Earth after this and is never even mentioned again. So unless Drake ACTUALLY DID take out Page One, there wouldn't be any harm in showing Sanji doing it.

So much for the RS hype I guess :milaugh:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I'm not exactly sure what the anime was going for having P1 essentially ok. It makes the whole reason Sanji got involved in the fight pointless, since P1 would naturally go back to destroying everything in order to find him. Bad move, Toei.

Besides that, the fight sequences did look good. Sanji's RS colors are top notch. Black and Red are always complimentary color combos. The anime also expanded on Law's Germa fandom. Law's not a character I particularly care for, but I hope his fans enjoyed that.

Next episode appears to be Robin focused, elaborating on her game of cat and mouse with the Oniwaban.

Yeah, this episode was a definite improvement over the manga, but I definitely feel like the manga's lack of content to actually cover sort of dumbed down a lot of the potential choreography in the episode(which was still way better than the manga).

There were a lot of animators that really did a good job with the action and character acting animation this episode.

Page One falls off the face of the Earth after this and is never even mentioned again. So unless Drake ACTUALLY DID take out Page One, there wouldn't be any harm in showing Sanji doing it.

So much for the RS hype I guess :milaugh:
Yeah actually this supports never seeing P1 later.
Drake revelation of still being a marine definitely boots this idea even more .

:few:

he reply to me talking about kick fool
anime in non canon. and sanji never use dj. anime adding it means just how non canon it is. never happen in manga. he also no use any rs attack. if he did manga would have shown.
Non canon but still want watch toei scenes? Well if that make you feel better and oda can't show everything in the manga if so one piece be almost finish by now and its canon bye

Status
Not open for further replies.