Status
Not open for further replies.
Storm and Wolverine are unlikely to be fake WU´s, right? Midnight flipped already before he got revived, Worst is Venom, hime is Blade, TAC is also unlikely to be Doom, the only logical choice left for Doom would be Melkor?

If YTW is Doom in the end I simply blame SoulKiller. He would do the same to me.
But I think it is Melkor.
Another question is if we have to get rid of Worst and TAC too?
Our invest bypassed immunity on Wolverine so yes.

It is between Lord Melkor or Worst. I'm thinking LM. Let's kill him.

J

Joygirl1

The thing is, Doom startet as indie, so nobody could know for sure that T-Pein was Sabretooth.

And I have no clue who else could be Doom.
How high are the chances that Storm, Blade or Wolverine are fake roles? Almost zero I´d say.

And Midnight and TAC were already dead at one point.

i think doom is doing the mafia merge this dp so doom plus whoever is culted will be on the same team

if we lose 2 townies, we are screwed cuz scum will reach parity with town (im guessing that will be their new wincon since worst and tac said they could win with anyone)

J

Joygirl1

he was rolecrushed for the cycle

since the action was put on him the end of last dp, he was rolecrushed for the rest of that dp along with the np
Oh, yes, you´re right.

I´m still confused why Flowa is not counted as dead in the first post of this thread while all other players who died are listed as dead, even Zolo already. May Flowa somehow still be alive? This is total paranoia on my side and I know that but something seems strange about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.