Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Well it is unfortunate for the players who died today before the win con could be achieved I couldn't really tell you guys what would happen if Galactus lost then peeps would have just stopped playing and waited for the venom and Galactus showdown. The game still had to go on, and that includes the players who got targeted with kills today
I get it mate, I do, and like wins/losses are whatever in these games, but I feel bad for Ekko and Emi here. Zolo didn't really play the game so it's whatever with him, but those other two deserved this win given how it ended.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
@Joygirl @hime @Yo Tan Wa @SoulKiller @Zolo @QueenEmilia @Reborn

i have nothing against u guys lol. i was a survivor and could win with you. but that was boring lol

i asked aries to drop my ability to win with town and join doom instead to help keep mafia in the game. just to neutralize it more

i wanted to help the losing side and prolong the game to awaken galactus

just playing for fun. i hope u guys dont take any offense to it. i was an indie who was a vampire. i really dont owe town anything lmao. i get to do what i want

winning with town wud be boring. im sure u understand my reasoning here. you shud be happy i made the game more challenging for town by adding an extra layer of chaos.

town played good. there is no denying that. wp every1

Well it is unfortunate for the players who died today before the win con could be achieved I couldn't really tell you guys what would happen if Galactus lost then peeps would have just stopped playing and waited for the venom and Galactus showdown. The game still had to go on, and that includes the players who got targeted with kills today
i cucked @Ekkologix out of a win lmao, sry buddy:suresure:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
I'll be throwing a Party in Hell like you've never seen it before in your Death

We'll have Prada clothes for everyone

Music will range from "Highway to Hell" to "Dancing with the Devil"

You won't be disappointed

Zolo

Cope Doctor
β€Ž
@Joygirl @hime @Yo Tan Wa @SoulKiller @Zolo @QueenEmilia @Reborn

i have nothing against u guys lol. i was a survivor and could win with you. but that was boring lol

i asked aries to drop my ability to win with town and join doom instead to help keep mafia in the game. just to neutralize it more

i wanted to help the losing side and prolong the game to awaken galactus

just playing for fun. i hope u guys dont take any offense to it. i was an indie who was a vampire. i really dont owe town anything lmao. i get to do what i want

winning with town wud be boring. im sure u understand my reasoning here. you shud be happy i made the game more challenging for town by adding an extra layer of chaos.

town played good. there is no denying that. wp every1
you know, the thing is... and its not the first time... and you aint the first.... indies never choose town in the end. this is my first game as you indie, yet same rules applied

I'll be throwing a Party in Hell like you've never seen it before in your Death

We'll have Prada clothes for everyone

Music will range from "Highway to Hell" to "Dancing with the Devil"

You won't be disappointed
Can I see your Mephisto role?

And I was Godfather again (after I ceased to be hostile indie day 3 and formed final Mafia).

Status
Not open for further replies.