One Piece Episode 925 - Dashing! The Righteous O-Soba Mask!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 43 57.3%
  • 4/5

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • 3/5

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 0/5

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am shock you guys take it so seriously in thread when everyone never push it as canon. They were even complaining during Luffy and Zoro moments lol.
The discussion about if « yes or no the anime is canon » did not start this week.
But don’t worry the people who were defending that the anime is canon and are flip flopping right now know who they are and I do too:myman:

The episode was really good :finally:
As expected Toei expand on the fight. They will do the same for every fight in Wano (I can’t wait for Roger vs WhiteBeard), so i hope that the quality will be the same:neesama:
Because they really put in work there:goyea:

The scene with Sanji introducing himself was quite funny :yearight:
The « O-soba kick » and the transformation were lit as fuck:steef::steef:
I hope that the « o-soba kick » become canon:lumazed:

I guess this episode kill the last rémanent of « the anime is canon » squad who believed that Sanji was light speed :ihaha::ihaha:

I’ll repeat again: the anime is not canon and good Sunday to y’all:cheers:
I repeat the anime is canon and you have a good day as well:pepelit:

Sanji in WCI - I will KO BM.

Later ends up completely healing her

Sanji in wano - "I will take care of page one quickly"

Later ends up running away

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Page one hype....we need his FC
He did knock her out. He never said it was forever though. What are you stating? Come back when Zoro gather his samurai side or stop Birdcage before someone wakes up lol. Those are legit lies and canon.

Also guess let's use scene him using Haki on fodders in Wano and how Batman own him. That mean Zoro isn't ready to take any high tier at all. Better yet his final fight be Kanjiro for being traitor, good stopping point for him :cheers:.

S

stealthblack

The animation is great tho
Sanji jumping speed is too fast

Well if Oda really got asked and approved this

I guess Sanji final opponent in this is indeed Perospero or strongest flyer (Drake before turning)?
Zoro final opponent is Orochi ?

Zoro & Sanji wont solo YCs and rest wont solo Vets till BB pirates huh

Sanji fans shouldn't cry, Pero is YC3 or 3.5, Drake is YC4. Sanji beating one of them will make him YC3 to prepare him for his next Yonko commander opponent vs BB pirates
IT becomig more Like what i said. Anyone still thinking Zoro will solo king and help cut down kaidou should be placed in a nut house

The discussion about if « yes or no the anime is canon » did not start this week.
But don’t worry the people who were defending that the anime is canon and are flip flopping right now know who they are and I do too:myman:
Not many push for it being canon as much as you think if we talking about whole thread. Though you guys took offense so much last week on saying non-canon, so now your saying it is canon. So by your logic, you agree Zoro needs Haki to cut something like fodders down? Yes or No? You got pick one since anime did show Zoro using a lot power over fodders :smithnie:.

He did knock her out. He never said it was forever though. What are you stating? Come back when Zoro gather his samurai side or stop Birdcage before someone wakes up lol. Those are legit lies and canon.

Also guess let's use scene him using Haki on fodders in Wano and how Batman own him. That mean Zoro isn't ready to take any high tier at all. Better yet his final fight be Kanjiro for being traitor, good stopping point for him :cheers:.
Batman didnt do shit to zoro but shot arrows no damage done

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

I make a Post about Sanji...

And we have Sanji fana talking about Zoro in reply...

Are you guys sure that you aren't zoro fans because you guys talk more about him than we do:milaugh:

Am i being biased if i downright call it bad writing at this point?
The reason Sanji used RS after denying it previously was cheap in itself, and now he abondons the fight midway for apparently no reason, didnt he wanted to save the Town n reduce Enemy numbers? Isn't the reason why he ignored Law warning and exposed himself to make quick work of Pageone, doing so reduce Enemy numbers?
Did Toei forgot why Sanji initially started the fight to begin with? This has been done third time with Sanji now, first he would cook for only for his friends at start of WCI, he would KO BM while baking the Cake, and now he would reduce Enemy numbers by doing quick work of P1.

I think cool moves can entertain kids bt Oda really needs to step up his game, if he wants to entertain same respect from fans. I was already loosing my interest in Onepiece for a while now, i even skipped Chapter threads for a month or more during Wano, and that's just not counting other arcs post ts, glad i got into Kingdom Manga whn i did. It's just 10x times better thn Onepiece. If fans haven't read it yet, i welcome fans to give it a try, you won't be disappointed for sure. 😉

You have good points, but biggest issue is if PO was never truly down, why Oda push he needed to be defeated by Law's and Sanji's conversation? Plus if we take this as canon, why never he return to track him down? Why he wasn't there with Drake and Hawkins to finish to the end? It feels off a lot as it looks more like mistake on their part than Oda hiding something as he would have shown in same state like Holdem if he was active in the end.
I did tell you... there is argument for both sides

For Sanji winning because of his dialog with Law

With Page1 still conscious because of the hints I mentioned

There is argument for both sides... I personally think that it's not hard for Toei director to ask Oda if Page1 is done for or still in the arc..don't you agree? Afterall, the director actually is one of the FEW who announced that they know the ending of One Piece... so it's not hard to believe he's in touch with Oda to know his thoughts about "key points". So, when two characters fight... regardless of whatever filler there is... and fighting sequence has a bit of change... anime has NEVER ONCE changed the outcome/conclusion of a fight... so I trustthat Toei at the very least asked Oda if page1 was knocked out defeated or still conscious after the fight and Sanji dipped before anymore forces shows up "Drake/Hawkins"

And like I said... people lately are so used to Oda's one panel fights that ends in Oneshotting opponent that seeing a fight like this feels strange to their mind

Let's make one thing straight... this episode made Sanji look BETTER than in manga in my view.
Why? Because simply it made Page1 tougher as opponent and can withstand those attacks... and STILL get up.... so Page1 looks strong... but at the same time.. the ending... with Sanji's voice tone and how he said "tsk.. he's so tough" but in a smug way also tells you that Sanji is so confident in his ability to finish him off if the fight continues more...

Result is Page one looks stronger than in manga
Sanji looks better overall

But again... people just want to see a clear cut Win with someone knocked out cold like trash... they are sooo used to this... at the same time... because of this.. people talk trash about Page1 in manga as "fodder" now...
But in anime now.. he looks stronger... tougher.. and this makes Sanji playing around with him seems better imo

Still couldn't stop him and Zoro got own by him when he tries to attack him. So again if we going anime logic is canon now, Zoro didn't do much here and doesn't deserve to be overhype if he fail with this guy.
Luffy also got repelled by Batman remember.

The difference between page one and Batman is that in the manga it's very clear Sanji never managed to make page one bleed and then the fight was off screened so the anime team has nothing to go off of. There was no sign that Sanji was winning in the manga itself as well

Not many push for it being canon as much as you think if we talking about whole thread. Though you guys took offense so much last week on saying non-canon, so now your saying it is canon. So by your logic, you agree Zoro needs Haki to cut something like fodders down? Yes or No? You got pick one since anime did show Zoro using a lot power over fodders :smithnie:.
I never once in my life said that the One Piece anime is canon so I do not see what you are talking about.

And as I said this discussion did not start this week. If you are not aware of the context, stay out of the discussion.

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Nah, but are you Sanji fan since you can't stop talking on your end about non-canon scene when we talking about certain subject already.
Duh.... Sanji is in this episode so I will talk about it.

Canon or not we got anime episode and we are discussing what it showed so.....your point is moot.

Also, you sure flipfloppin a lot with anime being cannon or not.

I remember you arguing that Sanji has Koko because of anime..... don't go around denying it now when it backfired on you... LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.