Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
-Yamato tells the crew that she, Kozuki Oden, will join them on their ship, some of the members are happy about it and some are shocked.

Listen i don't hate her but for real this is so cringe ... and worst thing we gonna have that shitty ass character Oden until the end of One Piece.

L for the people like me who don't like Oden :josad:

I don't even know how any of that even disputes what I said. Who said Zoro could not face Kaido alone? Yamato was getting stomped; Zoro could do that too although he'd take more damage and also inflict more damage than her.

No, he's not. His attacks were already superior to Yamato without CoC. He's using CoC fine, so I don't see why he needs any mastering.

I think you should work on reducing Zoro hate.
Then why didn't Zoro do that? You said he could.... Why Did that not happen.
Because he couldn't.

Yamato is not on Kaidou's level, we all know this. But she's hellava lot closer than Zoro.

After seeing this I'm now ZKK supporter
Morj isn't someone shallow to fall for mass narrative against his theory or how Oda dealt with BM and Kaido in the latter parts of the fight

if i were to bet i'd still bet on morj saying there's more this than what meets the eye.. than whatever alternative he formulates like Bp awakening etc

-Yamato tells the crew that she, Kozuki Oden, will join them on their ship, some of the members are happy about it and some are shocked.

Listen i don't hate her but for real this is so cringe ... and worst thing we gonna have that shitty ass character Oden until the end of One Piece.

L for the people like me who don't like Oden :josad:
Is there a person who likes Oden???

Status
Not open for further replies.