Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoro status: deceased, replaced and forgotten
zkk status: in the mud
zkk fandom report: near extinction level crisis. on a side note across the world average penis size and IQ levels are skyrocketing while overall crime, and poverty rate seem to have been eradicated overnight.

gOda may have very well cured cancer with this chapter

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Yea im disappointed in that. She needs to stop with that mess. I hope Luffy sets her straight. "Kozuki Oden isnt joining the crew. Only Yamato" or some corny speech like that. Just enough of the Oden thing.
Hopefully this will kind of become part of her arc when joining the crew. Something like Luffy saying "I don't want Oden on my ship, but Yamato" or something like that, would be a proper sendoff to that second identity she's taken

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
He couldn't do that because he did this:

Her direct named attacks couldn't even faze Kaido while Zoro's making him admit his attacks hurt even before he got CoC.
she couldve actually, like you zorobois always say, zoans have insane durability especially mythical zoans

On the flip side, if un-haki-fied natural magma can severely main or hell even kill Big Mom or Kaido, would you admit that it's a massive portrayal boost for Sakazuki.
You and I both know the yonkos arent dead. Dont be disingenuous. Severely hurt them? You mean, the Yonkos that were attacked constantly by vice admiral/Admiral tier characters all night? You mean Big Mom that tanked point blank explosions capable of destroying a city? You mean Kaido capable of fight 2 gods one after the other while lifting an island? It's a boost for Akainu sure, but a breadcrumb sized boost

when sanji has a hardening clash with a conquer's..

only then we'd know if he has it

ODA HASN'T DONE THAT EVEN AGAINST DOFFY...

toie spoiled for zori there were hints tho
and kaido confirmed it

well have to wait till sanji uses hardening against a conquered.

guess thats why Katakuri and doffy fight is never really came to fruition.

Status
Not open for further replies.