Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Berry Rich @Random_Kurozumi to tge principle's office to collect your Ls:funky:
Chapter 1051 Shogun of Wano Kozuki Momonosuke
Cover: The Germas escape
-mostly a continuation of the last chapter, Momonosuke gives a speech to all of Wano.
-Momo became Shogun in this chapter
-small Tama flashback, we learn that her power only lasts for a month
-Yamato tells the crew that she, Kozuki Oden, will join them on their ship, some of the members are happy about it and some are shocked.
That exclamation is more of the same from Yamato. We have known that Yamato wants to ride with Luffy. At least now Yamato is actually interacting with the Strawhats.

I've stated before that Yamato self-inviting is not the same as Luffy recruiting. And these spoilers have yet to state that Luffy wants Yamato as a crewmate.

So for now you can hold those Ls until it's official. You might need it when Luffy makes his decision.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Kaidou, "that should be enough for you".
What does that change in relation to Yamato? Zoro left a permanent scar on Kaido as soon as he got CoC while Yamato couldn't even faze him.

Zoro went all out against YC1 King, that is what a 1vs1 against a NON DISTRACTED SERIOUS opponent looks like.
King destroyed Zoro after Zoro did what he did to Kaido meaning King is that strong, not that Zoro is weak.

Usopp is the only candidate for CoC. That’s already too much for one crew. We will have 4 conquerors.
Sanji will get adv CoO
If you believe Shiki had CoC then that means the Rocks crew had 4-5 CoC users not even including the Captain (minimum because Captain John and the other famous Captains could’ve had CoC too)

I wouldn’t be surprised if Luffy had more than 4 in his crew is all in saying

Luffy
Zoro
Yamato
Usopp (maybe)
Sanji (maybe)

If someone else joins they may have CoC as well

He will definitely have at least 4-5

Strongest crew all time easily

:pepebusi:

It's not cope
You can't see it. This isn't how Oda writes next nakama
Yamato needs to be herself and luffy needs to be awake to accept not the crew.

I feel like Sanji won't get ACoC, even though he probably will surpass yamato.
Oda's weird about power ups. He doesn't give kaido and linlin confirmed awakenings, he doesn't give Kid and Law any advanced haki, he doesn't give the mid trio haki. I have the feeling that Oda cares more about giving characters unique power ups.

Rather than have Sanji awaken ACoC, I think its much more likely that Sanji will get more genetic power ups when he meets Judge/Vegapunk.
You gonna end up wrong thinking sanji won't get CoC or adcoc in the future when he gave zoro

What does that change in relation to Yamato? Zoro left a permanent scar on Kaido as soon as he got CoC while Yamato couldn't even faze him.

King destroyed Zoro after Zoro did what he did to Kaido meaning King is that strong, not that Zoro is weak.
Yamato is above Zoro
Stop writing nonsense for once

The only thing zoro has over her is maybe AP and lethality
That's it

Status
Not open for further replies.