Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Better Haki prowess. Really? Yamato is the most experienced among the SH's when it comes to her use of AdvCoC.
If by better Haki prowess you mean Zoro has to deplete his entire Haki reserve just to maintain AdvCoC for a short period before he nearly kills himself. Then I think you are very much wrong on that. At least she can use her haki efficiently and without a medium.

Zoro goes to extreme lengths to use his current abilities. It's very much similar to Gear 4th use.
I wonder how he measures haki prowess

rofl

Waaaayy too late an introduction and proper focus for me to believe she'll truly join the Straw Hats. And it would make more sense for her to stay in Wano as a protector of sorts. She has more of a sorta, kinda connection with Momonosuke than with the SH. Though the whole calling herself Kozuki Oden is bullshit

I think there are more reasons, but I can't remember them at this time
She has already decided to join ace crew . She has been dreaming to get rod of chain and sail. She said many times she wanna go outside of the wano . And when she saw luffy for the first time , directly she said take me . Short time ? Yamato introduction has been nearly two years . A big two years .

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
The only one you can argue was in his prime at the time outside of Rocks is WB and that’s a maybe

Luffy > Rocks
Zoro > all except WB
Sanji > all except WB
Yamato > all except WB
Usopp (if he gets ACoC) > most of them

There’s no way all of them were top tiers when they were on the ship. Kaido didn’t even have his devil fruit till the end of God Valley

EOS Strawhats embarrass the Rocks crew of that time period
Ohhhhh I thought you meant prime for prime :josad:
SHs high diff

Let me explain this to you in layman's terms. Your CoC is directly proportional to your overall strength. So your skill at handling CoC doesn't make your Haki stronger; you just utilize it better than someone who just awakened it. Two, Yamato CoC is so weak that her attacks are less effective on her father than Rooftop Zoro's; meaning Zoro can already match her without CoC. So if Zoro can already match her before CoC gets CoC which is directly proportional to his overall power level, then it's only natural he'd surpass far surpass her after getting CoC.

Basically, Zoro overwhelms her with his attacks even if she's better at controlling CoC, which I highly doubt because Zoro displayed no difficulties at handling CoC whatsoever. You totally pulled that Ryou and better CoO out of nowhere but if he has a powerful CoA, then her attacks wouldn't be weaker than Zoro's CoA attacks despite her stacking her attacks with CoA and CoC. I am not saying Yamato gets stomped by Zoro or anything. She is strong enough to hold her own against any given character in the series, but Zoro is in a class of his own. His number two status is undisputed in the crew.

Zoro doesn't need to deplete his Haki to use CoC. Where did you even get that from? The Haki depletion he was talking about is CoA. Zoro has no issues using CoC whatsoever. Better control does not indicate stronger Haki as far as it concerns CoC. Even Luffy is less experienced than her; is she better than him?
I think a main difference is the level of aggression. Zoro has more than Yamato.

The only reason kid didn't show CoC in his fight vs BM and why he didn't get adcoc,
Why Oda didn't let BM use adcoc on screen ,
Why we didn't get coc clash was because Oda didn't wanna make law fans feel salty so he made 2 conquerors not use really CoC in their attacks.

From now on, Everyone who gets CoC or has it will be having adcoc
Especial after he gave Zoro a fanservice PU where zoro who didn't know he had coc yet can use adcoc straight

Status
Not open for further replies.