Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she joins she won’t be stronger than Sanji in the long run

at least next time the whole crew is fighting big guys with full 1 vs 1 Sanji will end up stronger than her

that how Oda has been writing his story for 1000 chapters
yep she won't
to be fair zoro and sanji get PU very recently when they get used to their pu its not even a debate for me that sanji will be above her

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
1. 10 mins is an assumption
2. simply maintaining adv coc for a period of time isnt the deciding factor in a fight. plenty of strong characters without it at all i.e law and kidd, that you yourself ndule will argue are stronger than her. this is the same manga where luffy could barely see the future and still defeated katakuri who could do it casually. Many other factors have to be considered in a fight. Zoro wont need adv coc to hurt her, they are his finishing moves if anything.
3. only used it for that long cause king couldnt go on any longer lmao
do you have sanji above her?

Wait, hold on. People are actually saying Yamato is top 3 in the Strawhats???! Not a chance. I guarantee you that in the future, Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji will still vs 1-2-3 respectively.

I also think that this will match the current admirals very well. Luffy vs Akainu, Zoro vs Green bull, Sanji vs the Kizaru, and Yamato vs Fujitora (idk about this one)?

If she joins she won’t be stronger than Sanji in the long run

at least next time the whole crew is fighting big guys with full 1 vs 1 Sanji will end up stronger than her

that how Oda has been writing his story for 1000 chapters
Was Oden stronger or strong as Rayleigh when he joined Rogers crew? It only makes sense for stronger crew members to join at this late in the game. If Sanji can grow stronger, so can Yamato.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Wait, hold on. People are actually saying Yamato is top 3 in the Strawhats???! Not a chance. I guarantee you that in the future, Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji will still vs 1-2-3 respectively.

I also think that this will match the current admirals very well. Luffy vs Akainu, Zoro vs Green bull, Sanji vs the Kizaru, and Yamato vs Fujitora (idk about this one)?
Luffy is too stronk for lakainu the fodder
jinbe vs akainu or sabo vs akainu :)

I think... Yamato will join. She can be Governor General who stands by at Wano, but she can also be Wano's Ambassador and also Oni Princess who joins the King's Crew. Her joining would also follows Oden's footsteps, and furthermore trying to complete Oden's inherited will of assisting the Pirate King, and at the same time the journey with the crew in the world will also enable her to find her true freedom, shaping her own identity as Yamato instead of Oden.

Status
Not open for further replies.