Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I say the same, after you say Zoro > Kaido BAse, I think it lacks a bit of interpretation to read a teenager manga. I'm actually talking to a fanatic, the wrong one here is me... so I'll leave it at that, I'll ignore your Wank.
You need to first understand the difference b/w base Kaido and Hybrid Kaido to have a discussion about base Kaido vs Zoro with me. You're too blinded by your hate for a character from a children's manga to know the difference. So I'll try to ignore you altogether.

You conveniently cropped the speech bubble out, and also, what happened after this panel?? Did Yamato help the alliance out in several major ways for over 50 chapters?? You don’t have to like her; believe me, nobody - first and foremost Oda - gives a fuck if you do or not, but cherry picking bullshit like this won’t stop the inevitable :arnoling:

you mean this speech bubble? where he gets mad that she calls herself oden?

you think hes going to wake up and magically go yes. this is kozuki oden. she can join my crew. lmfao thats a joke bro

I say the same, after you say Zoro > Kaido BAse, I think it lacks a bit of interpretation to read a teenager manga. I'm actually talking to a fanatic, the wrong one here is me... so I'll leave it at that, I'll ignore your Wank.
yeah after he said base kaido isn't beating current zoro he truly has exposed himself that he is just one those zoro fans.
nothing he said is ever worth reading after that.

lol current zoro who struggle against king can beat base kaido, a yonko lol

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

you mean this speech bubble? where he gets mad that she calls herself oden?

you think hes going to wake up and magically go yes. this is kozuki oden. she can join my crew. lmfao thats a joke bro
What are you gonna do next week when Luffy hears her call herself Oden, gives some inspirational speech about how being yourself is the most freedom or however Oda wants to word it for the 13 year olds, and then she learns to drop the shtick? Assuming you haven’t cried yourself into dehydration and gone into a coma, of course.

What are you gonna do next week when Luffy hears her call herself Oden, gives some inspirational speech about how being yourself is the most freedom or however Oda wants to word it for the 13 year olds, and then she learns to drop the shtick? Assuming you haven’t cried yourself into dehydration and gone into a coma, of course.
you a fanfic writer now? whos your fav ship

Status
Not open for further replies.