Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Oden should have never existed like this, some editor must be giving Oda a pat om his back for shoving that name down everyones throat

Imagine Katakuri decided to name himself Gol D Roger or Monkey D Luffy, yeah no, it's fucking stupid.
We can barely go ten chapters without someone sucking this corpse off. Oda better shut this shit down before Yamato joins the crew or I'll really hate her.

Read 1033 and u will know

Luffy got hit in the nuts and wakw up with acoc
Comedy again. Previously, what is CoC? boom I can use adCoC because I learnt to use sword in a proper way. Makes sense. Only in turds mind.
Luffy knows CoC. Luffy learnt ryou/adCoA. Instead of CoA used CoC. Asspull. Smh.
:suresure::suresure:

I can’t really either lmao that’s why it would shock me so much it’s always seemed weird to me that Oda allowed OROCHI to catch a body (yasuie) but kaido hasn’t even really put anyone down permanently , and yea luffy can be argued but he got back up sadly Yamato kinda fits the bill to me after this chapter…. Also just to add she could willing sacrifice herself protecting momo I don’t feel like looking back at the moment but I’m pretty sure she has said she would die for him or something like that
l’d rather if she did by protecting Luffy or Wano than Momo..

Your sort of more pessimistic approach on potential unfinished plot points, you said you actually want kaido to get back up but you decided to read to obvious clues contrary to the more fun ones.. Losing a bit of faith in Oda perhaps..

Last edited:
So guys, am I just depressed or have these last 3-4 chapters being unbelievably dissatisfying for anyone else? I’m not saying they’re bad… It’s just like a general feeling of “That’s it?”. Is it just me?
I thought the same too but i got over it after last chapter.
Part of it is legit criticism is still have against how Oda handled the ending, but another part of it were my own expectations not being met.
Once i let go of those expectations and just took 1050 as it was i could see some legit hertfelt moments like that scene with Toko and Tenguyama.

Comedy again. Previously, what is CoC? boom I can use adCoC because I learnt to use sword in a proper way. Makes sense. Only in turds mind.
Luffy knows CoC. Luffy learnt ryou/adCoA. Instead of CoA used CoC. Asspull. Smh.
:suresure::suresure:
Dude what zoro alredy knew what coc is lol
And what zoro did to use enma better make sense
He went all out with his haki achieving acoc
Luffy s was asspull

Hello my friends just saw the picture of adulting momo

All I can say is you will all become momo fans after this chapter
Just like everyone supposed to become King or some other hot character fan? Just good looks isn't enough. If he's hot I'll give it a month or two for the artists to go through the intense fap phase and then everyone will get back to Ace, Law, Sanji, Zoro etc.

Where are the clowns who said zkk this chapter or next?
They said zoro will wake up this chapter and kaido will be in the sky then next chapter is ZKK

Others still daydreaming ZKK in 1055 or so with copium

People acted smart for 4 years in stupidity
Everyone who wrote paragraphs , making forced reaches and parallelism for ZKK
All of you are certified people who can't understand OP

sorry i mean in onigashima. Even main villain does not cabaple of killing somebody. respect yasue.
Due what happened in the port his death lost a lot of weight even.
L
Post automatically merged:

Where are the clowns who said zkk this chapter or next?
They said zoro will wake up this chapter and kaido will be in the sky then next chapter is ZKK

Others still daydreaming ZKK in 1055 or so with copium

People acted smart for 4 years in stupidity
Everyone who wrote paragraphs , making forced reaches and parallelism for ZKK
All of you are certified people who can't understand OP
Kid is Luffy equal right?

:afrokappa:

If there is no more content. I hope wano gets wrapped up in the next chapter. And we get new arc from the chapter after that.
lmao you do realize there's still:

- Goverment ships looming.
- Big Mom Pirates somewhere.
- The big party/feast the SH promised they would be having after the raid.
- The dawn is yet to break
- Red Poneglyph and the lore that might come with it
- Probably a bunch of small plots being wrapped up like Zoro visiting Ryuma's grave, Kinemon meeting Tsuru and probably a lot more

Status
Not open for further replies.