Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

So I guess if these spoilers are correct, the SHs had the following reactions to Yamato essentially asking to join;

Nami, Usopp, Chopper, and Jinbe were surprised and shocked.

Franky and Robin were happy.

Sanji and Book had hearts in their eyes.

Didn‘t get any info on Luffy and Zoro possibly due to them still being unconscious.
Zoro: " Meh, maybe you'll be a good sparring partner. Decision isn't up to me though."

Luffy: I honestly can't imagine him saying no, but we'll see how it shakes out.

everyone's powerups in wano were asspulls, luffy's advcoc and awakening and retconned fruit, zoro's advcoc, law, kid and killer's powerups, sanji getting germa abilities when queen left him near dead

Probably most readers who don't have an agenda are enjoying this ending a great deal. Everyone I talk to in real life is loving it.

Personally I think the chapters have been good for what they are supposed to be, which is Luffy defeating a brutal tyrant who was secretly waiting on someone to come along and defeat him. Wano just isn't as personal an arc as Enies Lobby or Marineford, and Kaidou isn't as evil/antithetical to Luffy as someone like Doflamingo or Enel. That much has been clear for a long time. The sentiment I keep seeing is that Wano feels anti-climactic because it's supposed to be bigger, but bigger in scale isn't always bigger in dramatic weight.

Obviously this is just my opinion and obviously people can feel however they want and want whatever they want, but a lot of expectations around the end of Wano feel like they should be expectations around the end of the series. The arc has to end with a dawn, Kaidou needs to be Luffy's greatest nemesis, everyone needs to see the final blow, Wano has to open it's borders, etc etc. It's like people want to pack every end of arc dramatic trope of the series into the ending of Wano but make it even bigger.

If anything the ending of Wano feels like set up for what's to come. And I honestly prefer it that way. I like that Oda isn't over dramatizing. Maybe I'm crazy but it feels like he is saving shit for the endgame.

That said I'm not convinced Yamato is really joining. I have no problem with Yamato joining and don't think Oda has to play Yamato joining the same as he's played other Strawhats joining, but still let's wait on the chapter...

Last edited:
everyone's powerups in wano were asspulls, luffy's advcoc and awakening and retconned fruit, zoro's advcoc, law, kid and killer's powerups, sanji getting germa abilities when queen left him near dead
Nami's powerup was a hundred chapters in the making, Robin's fishman karate was forshadowed all the way back on Fishman island, and Brook's freezing soul form was a pretty natural progression. The monster trio/rooftop 5 powerups were asspulls though.

For everyone saying “the arc isn’t over yet”. Everything that follows from last chapter onwards is “Post-Onigashima” content for me… I’m not sure about you guys but I don’t include the Post-Enies Lobby Arc or Post-War Arc in my appreciation of their respective predecessors…

Luffy defeating Lucci is cathartic without the scene of Robin squeezing Franky’s balls into submission.

Ace being daddy fisted on live cam is cathartic without seeing Luffy ring the ox bell.

If Kaido’s (seemingly) lackluster defeat can only reach that same magnitude based on post-raid content, does that make it good? I personally don’t think so.

I thought yamato won't join :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

LOSER :akasalt::akasalt::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:
Save the L for yourself dumbass.

Think about if. If ZKK doesn't happen it is also bad to you. That means KAIDO LOST TO PIECE OF SHIT WEAKLING TRASH CALLED NIKA

If ZKK happens, that means Kaido is not losing to Nika. He will only lose to Lethality Monster, KOH Zoro.
Pick your choice wisely.

l can’t really envision Kaido killing her though.. Maybe someone else..
I can’t really either lmao that’s why it would shock me so much it’s always seemed weird to me that Oda allowed OROCHI to catch a body (yasuie) but kaido hasn’t even really put anyone down permanently , and yea luffy can be argued but he got back up sadly Yamato kinda fits the bill to me after this chapter…. Also just to add she could willing sacrifice herself protecting momo I don’t feel like looking back at the moment but I’m pretty sure she has said she would die for him or something like that

Last edited:
So morj can finally admit raid fail theory goes to air and also why isn't act3 end yet.There are still unresolved plots in wano . Maybe oda just left it like that. Because franky said a weapon that can hurt kaido. Zoro said he will gather samurai and rally against them. Also it's not dawn.

So I guess if these spoilers are correct, the SHs had the following reactions to Yamato essentially asking to join;

Nami, Usopp, Chopper, and Jinbe were surprised and shocked.

Franky and Robin were happy.

Sanji and Brook had hearts in their eyes.

Didn‘t get any info on Luffy and Zoro possibly due to them still being unconscious.
why do these dumb woke fucks still keep using male pronouns for her?

Save the L for yourself dumbass.

Think about if. If ZKK doesn't happen it is also bad to you. That means KAIDO LOST TO PIECE OF SHIT WEAKLING TRASH CALLED NIKA

If ZKK happens, that means Kaido is not losing to Nika. He will only lose to Lethality Monster, KOH Zoro.
Pick your choice wisely.
muh lethality

zolo can't kill anybody with his swords and his swords can only cut feathers:gokulaugh:

For everyone saying “the arc isn’t over yet”. Everything that follows from last chapter onwards is “Post-Onigashima” content for me… I’m not sure about you guys but I don’t include the Post-Enies Lobby Arc or Post-War Arc in my appreciation of their respective predecessors…

Luffy defeating Lucci is cathartic without the scene of Robin squeezing Franky’s balls into submission.

Ace being daddy fisted on live cam is cathartic without seeing Luffy ring the ox bell.

If Kaido’s (seemingly) lackluster defeat can only reach that same magnitude based on post-raid content, does that make it good? I personally don’t think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.