I not sure if this is 100% but Carrot is with SHP
Also Luffy is sleeping
:endthis:
giving copium to carrot fans and yamato haters, a true hero
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk was killed by the marines
no a tragedy but a truth
Post automatically merged:

Seriously what feats does Sanji have that even come close to Yamato? Defeating a second tier Yonko commander somehow tops solo'ing the strongest pirate in the entire world for 10 minutes? Are you high?
change your pfp or my pants will slip down when i am deleting a virus

Nah I don't lose faith in Oda, I just have basic expectations for his story. There are things I wanted and disappointed in, like everyone else, but it really has never affected my enjoyment of the series. Whats done is done at this point.

Plus, 90% of the plot/characters im invested in are the ones he's saving for next/last, so we'll see how those are handled.
That's great to hear so you've just chosen to lower your expectations and still hoping for the best.. Waiting for the hype to come back to speculate..
:cheers:

Yamato joined the ship.. :(

was hoping she joined the grand fleet & alliance with her ex-beast pirates though..

so the grand fleet & alliance is strong like bartolomeo, cavendish, marco and his ex-whitebeard, minks & wano's samurai , yamato's ex-beast, dragon's revolutonaries,germa's, law's, X-drake's, capone's and kid's..

I think many country that in previous arc, straw hat's saved also can lend an army help..

Altho yamato good, it just too many main character, will make less screen time, it.might make likes of brook, jinbe, franky lesser screen time and character progression...and more shared screen time between the fan favourite yamato sanji zoro..

Some reference

dragon ball : picollo yamcha, less used in cell & freeza arc,

bleach : ichigo high school earth friend getting unused in later chapter

naruto : seems keep all main character (since chunin exam) to have screen time balanced quite well until the end

I wonder what yamato's role on the crew could potential be? If its legit just to be the oden of the crew idk...
Its really hard to envision yamato living up to the hype oden had within roger or even whitebeards crews. When it comes to his presence, strength, history that was even bigger than he was individually, voice of all thingd, ability, etc.

Still would personally prefer momonosuke but if its yamato it is what it is. If yamato ends up living up to how great Oden was even more congrats to the character

Also just like oden was only second to whitebeard and roger...
:kuzanshut:

:super:

Status
Not open for further replies.