Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way I could see Yamato not joining is if Momo ask her to stay in Wano and not abandon him like his father did, in other words don't be Oden, but be Yamato and stay by his side.

Oda is setting up for where Yamato really join the crew and she introduce herself by her name

right now it's just bait
Yes, hopefully because she calling herself Oden is cringe. And I don't think 'Oda'n will stop about Oden thing at this point. It will haunt us until the end.
Post automatically merged:

The spoiler provider literally says she calls herself Oden this chapter
Yes. I reread it. Somehow my mind automatically blacklisting Oden.

Still don't care much about carrot lol but...
Wouldn't fully surprise me if she ends up joining like the dukes did with oden. Dont think she'd be all that relevant even if she did but still

My main 2 reasons personally
  1. If we get an Oden maybe it comes with a free extra. Like a buy 1 get 1
  2. If we get 1 crew member to represent each road poneglyph original location
    1. Jinbe = fmi
    2. Yamato and/or momo tama = wano/onigashima
    3. Carrot even tho pekoms is better = zou
    4. ? = wherever the hell the last one is at
      1. Maybe with all the new world members that join all being non human races
It'd also fit 4 for each sea
4 in the east blue
4 in paradise
4 in the new world

I wonder what yamato's role on the crew could potential be? If its legit just to be the oden of the crew idk...
Its really hard to envision yamato living up to the hype oden had within roger or even whitebeards crews. When it comes to his presence, strength, history that was even bigger than he was individually, voice of all thingd, ability, etc.

Still would personally prefer momonosuke but if its yamato it is what it is. If yamato ends up living up to how great Oden was even more congrats to the character

Also just like oden was only second to whitebeard and roger...
:kuzanshut:

:super:

Agree..

Oden was poneglyph reader for roger..
His strength is slightly below 2nd incharge like rayleigh / marco..

Yamato can't read poneglyph..
Her strength is around zoro sanji jinbe..which this trio already OP (even fan is still nonstop debating this trio power levels comparison.. and complaining sanji vs zoro lesser screen time..can't imagine if we have 4th fan fave such as yamato added here)..

Luffy straw hat crew's is already above other supernova..while his grand fleet & alliance might be in par with revolutionaries already..

In my opinion its better for yamato role for ex beast pirates successor, along with katakuri for ex big mom pirates successor..where both can be straw hat alliance to fight world government..

Or maybe yamato role is for upcoming 1 vs 1 with blackbeard pirates in his 10 titanic captains ya?

- Luffy vs blackbeard (boss vs boss)
- Zoro vs shiryu (sword fight)
- Sanji vs jesus burgess (3rd tier char)
- Yamato vs catarina devon (all girl fight?both have fox related fruit)
- Avalo pizzaro vs jinbe (same 4th rank, and both old good for flashback)
- Sanjuan wolf vs franky (super big giant vs robot)
- Vasco shot VS brook (no reason, but vasco is 8th capt that less strong impel down recruit, maybe his old background can meet with brook old history)
- Lafitte VS nami (navigator fight)
- Doc q VS chopper (doctor fight)
- Van augur VS usopp (sniper fight, and at end chapter supposedly usopp is already more resembling yasopp)
- Dont know where to put nicorobin (maybe for caught by enemy again, for read poneglyph..as before where she is there for plot purpose..)

he will get it because there is no real way for sanji to get stronger than lamato
Why are you assuming sanji will get stronger than Yamato? Yamato is probably going to be stronger than even Zoro all the way to EoS because she’ll get stronger as the story goes on

Besides, Sanji has never had a haki power up in this whole story. His power ups are vague fire powers and Germa tech

Agree..

Yamato can't read poneglyph..
Her strength is around zoro sanji jinbe..which this trio already OP (even fan is debating this trip power level and screen time, can't imagine if we have 4)..

Luffy straw hat crew's is already above other supernova..while his grand fleet & alliance might be in par with revolutionaries already..

In my opinion its better for yamato role for ex beast pirates successor, along with katakuri for ex big mom pirates successor..where both can be straw hat alliance to fight world government..

Or maybe yamato role is for upcoming 1 vs 1 with blackbeard pirates in his 10 titanic captains ya?

- Vasco shot VS brook (no reason, but vasco is 8th capt that less strong impel down recruit, maybe his old background can meet with brook old history)
- Van augur VS usopp (sniper fight, and at end chapter supposedly usopp is already more resembling yasopp)
- Dont know where to put nicorobin (maybe for caught by enemy again, for read poneglyph..as before where she is there for plot purpose..)
Why not Burgess vs Jinbe, they're both helmsmen and have shockwave-based attacks.

W

Wolverine

Yamato tells the crew that she, Kozuki Oden, will join them on their ship, some of the members are happy about it and some are shocked

Hmm i guess luffy and zoro are sleeping so we dont see their reaction
Sanji franky brook are the happy one and robin chopper usopp nami jinbe are schoked

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree..

Yamato can't read ponelglyph..
Her strength is around zoro sanji jinbe..which this trio already OP..

Luffy straw hat crew's is already above other supernova..while his grand fleet & alliance might be in par with revolutionaries already.

- Dont know where to put nami...
Yeah i would rather have yamato be kaido's successor like katakuri to the big mom pirates but i guess it it what it is

Idk really yet what yamato would really offer to the crew yet especially comparable to oden tho i guess we just gotta wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.