Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro: " Meh, maybe you'll be a good sparring partner. Decision isn't up to me though."

Luffy: I honestly can't imagine him saying no, but we'll see how it shakes out.
its funny cause zoro has the most reservation on someone joining
1. didnt trust robin at the start
2. didnt want usopp back in till he apologized
3. didnt want drake in the alliance even after luffy said yes lol

LooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL

Yeah completely, the fact Yamato joins can mean Sanji is already stronger than her or equal.

the possibilities :

Either Sanji is a shade stronger

Either Sanji is equal to her

Either Sanji is a shade behind

Or at the very worst next time SH will have big fight Sanji will be end up stronger. (BB fights)

So even if Yamato is currently stronger it can’t be my much at all and it won’t be for a long time.

But it’s quite fun to see you saying : we could have been underestimating Sanji and Queen.

Queen and Sanji were always quite strong you just didn’t want to see it
The only reason is doing it coz he hates yamato and wanks King and zoro

Yamato isn't below zoro and sanji
Oden wasn't below Ray and Scopper neither would Yamato unless she stops growing stronger and zoro and sanji grow much stronger

I wonder what yamato's role on the crew could potential be? If its legit just to be the oden of the crew idk...
Its really hard to envision yamato living up to the hype oden had within roger or even whitebeards crews. When it comes to his presence, strength, history that was even bigger than he was individually, voice of all thingd, ability, etc.

Still would personally prefer momonosuke but if its yamato it is what it is. If yamato ends up living up to how great Oden was even more congrats to the character

Also just like oden was only second to whitebeard and roger...
:kuzanshut:

:super:
Sabo and Ace are Luffy's Oden and WB per parallelism Oda did

Yamato is Oden but not really since she lacks VoAT and can't read RPs
She's just Oden coz she's strong

Wonder how fast Momo is going to grab Nami's boobs again, but this time will get beaten by her, because now he's an adult (Momo will realize he made a huge mistake aging to an adult)

Status
Not open for further replies.