Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
?
SHs have 2 Paramecias and 2 Zoans atm, where is the pattern exactly?

Genuine question, maybe I'm missing something
The names of their DFs when translated into Numbers gives us this:

Luffy ---> Gomu ---> 5 - 6
Robin ---> Hana ----> 8 - 7
Brook ---> Yomi ---> 4 - 3
Chopper ---> Hito ---> 1 - 10

This was confirmed in SBS 59 & only DF missing was 2 - 9 or 9 - 2
Recently Luffy's DF was revealed to be Nika DF & it translates to 2 - 9

Problem with Yamato's DF is that it represents neither 2 - 9 nor 9 - 2 nor 5 - 6 nor 6 - 5
If she joins, then this DF Naming Pattern will be ruined, and we are talking about Oda, the guy obsessed with numbers, gorowase, parallels & foreshadowing ... etc

The last statement of yours has been going on since a long time. Zkk happens next chapter, Zkk happens next chapter. This will go on till one piece ends and y'all be going like Oda will make a spinoff where Zolo gets lost while walking randomly finds Kaido, fights him and kills him. :whitepress:
Of course because Im excited for it. I believe in the theory 100% If it makes you feel better, I will stop after Kaido dies :milaugh:

To me, Oda is setting up for Zoro and Kaido to return, because this cant be the end for Kaido. The WG cant stop him, the marines cant stop him, Yamato or anyone in Wano. Luffy barely got a dub on him, but if were honest, at full strength even Luffy cant stop him. Then you have to take in account, we have yet to get a full back story on a major antagonist. But hey if Kaido doesnt return and the SH's have their party and leave, then I would gladly take my fat L and drop it.

The names of their DFs when translated into Numbers gives us this:

Luffy ---> Gomu ---> 5 - 6
Robin ---> Hana ----> 8 - 7
Brook ---> Yomi ---> 4 - 3
Chopper ---> Hito ---> 1 - 10

This was confirmed in SBS 59 & only DF missing was 2 - 9 or 9 - 2
Recently Luffy's DF was revealed to be Nika DF & it translates to 2 - 9

Problem with Yamato's DF is that it represents neither 2 - 9 nor 9 - 2 nor 5 - 6 nor 6 - 5
If she joins, then this DF Naming Pattern will be ruined, and we are talking about Oda, the guy obsessed with numbers, gorowase, parallels & foreshadowing ... etc
Do you know Yamato's DF numbers?

Bro but like, this is just headcanon. Why would we get clarification for the exact moment Oden meant when he said "powerful pirates leading the new generation," but we wouldn't get clarification for the vague ass prophecy that's supposed to show its face at the most important part of the arc?

It seems some of y'all are turning a blind eye to the sheer amount of unresolved plots Oda has set up just because you want the arc to be over, and the only explanation y'all give is that "Oda has lost it."

If you don't know me well enough, I am one of the last people anyone should be calling an Oda wanker. But this would be an unprecedented level of bad even for Oda
Powerful pirates from new generation was directly told us during chapter 1000 when Luffy reached rooftop prior to that it was never mentionned anywhere

The prophecy was told several times you just made a lot of theory about it when in reality it was just Scabbards sent into the future and Kaido/Orochi defeat to bring a new era on Wa No
That's why only ZKK cucks are saying the dawn didn't came lol

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The only reason is doing it coz he hates yamato and wanks King and zoro

Yamato isn't below zoro and sanji
Oden wasn't below Ray and Scopper neither would Yamato unless she stops growing stronger and zoro and sanji grow much stronger
Oden was below Ray 100% during his trip with Roger (and even after) and it’s likely he was around or below Gaban.

But even then, the SH crew is working in a certain way that the M3 will stay the M3 and Wano proved it once again, Jimbe being in the crew proved it once again etc. In the end Luffy > Zoro > Sanji > rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.