Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still don't care much about carrot lol but...
Wouldn't fully surprise me if she ends up joining like the dukes did with oden. Dont think she'd be all that relevant even if she did but still

My main 2 reasons personally
  1. If we get an Oden maybe it comes with a free extra. Like a buy 1 get 1
  2. If we get 1 crew member to represent each road poneglyph original location
    1. Jinbe = fmi
    2. Yamato and/or momo tama = wano/onigashima
    3. Carrot even tho pekoms is better = zou
    4. ? = wherever the hell the last one is at
      1. Maybe with all the new world members that join all being non human races
It'd also fit 4 for each sea
4 in the east blue
4 in paradise
4 in the new world
See, I don't mind this in theory, but if this were the case, why would Oda have chosen to sideline her so terribly during the arc, to the point where she couldn't even get revenge on Perospero herself? This has always been my main issue with the Carrot 4 Nakama theory. Oda isn't even hiding how little he cares about her.

And if she "isn't strong enough" to defeat Perospero, he could at least have dedicated more panel time to the fight instead of off-screening it, to show that we're meant to care a lot about this encounter. When even the mangaka doesn't seem to care, why would the reader care about her? He didn't even give her a small sidequest to show her usefulness, like you would do if you wanted to set up her joining.

I've also seen people say, "well, Oda sidelined her in Wano because her time to shine was WCI", but really? There's sidelining, and then there's giving her like the #60 spot in total panel time for the arc.

Idk, Carrot has been handled in a very bizarre way.

I am pretty sure aside from Yamato someone of Wano is gonna join the crew to Laugh Tale, to be honest i cannot say Momo quit the journey but who knows maybe we will get another Vivi situation there.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
:whitepress:

you really think Ray doesn’t have AdCOC ?

when Zoro (his parallel) has it already 2 fights before EOS ?

When Ray taught haki to Luffy and his a haki master. When his COC was hyped beside shanks one etc etc

stop coping with Rayleigh
Zoros parallel is taro
brooks parallel is rayleigh

smh

Status
Not open for further replies.