Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so this doesn't aply to you, but I just feel that 80% of the people complaining about Wano are those that caught up during Wano and just can't take reading the chapters week to week. I think re-reading Wano in 1 go will be a much better experience.
im also like him wano is shittiest one piece ark that i read its so bad im ongoing since PH and i can say i never had such a bad experience in any ark
few of my friend that also are long time reader are also very disappointed

You never bother reading my work and always judge me based on emotions. You have no love for me:josad:

^This is right before we got spoilers.

I am one of the only people, besides Sanji fans, who argue Big Mom never KO'ed Queen, and give him credit for capturing her.

I just think King is much stronger than Queen due to the difference in their performance. That doesn't mean I don't acknowledge him or Sanji for what they are.

People generally assume Yamato is much stronger than the commanders mainly because she held off Kaido. I've never been a fan of this argument because I think most commanders are capable of holding off top tiers for a period of time. But this line of thought became a norm among the fans, so people generally accept that Yamato is much stronger than Queen, and King, because she fought Kaido. So what I was saying is that if Yamato is proved to be weaker than or equal to Sanji, then it'll also be confirmed that Queen's been closer to Yamato than he's given credit for.

Of course, this applies to King as well but we can make an argument for King against Yamato via Zoro, who proved himself against Kaido before fighting King, but we can't the same about Queen or Sanji, which is why I spoke of them in specific.
People will say Yamato is Admiral level for facing Kaido 1 v 1 but ignore that Kid faced BM 1 v 1 before Law came and Law had to protect kid and face BM 1 v 1 when Hawkins attacked him. Then they'll ar
Ok so this doesn't aply to you, but I just feel that 80% of the people complaining about Wano are those that caught up during Wano and just can't take reading the chapters week to week. I think re-reading Wano in 1 go will be a much better experience.
It took Wano from a 5 to a 7. I've been here for 17 years. Wano is mid.

Gonna be honest here, I think that Usopp doesn’t deserve CoC.
Nami deserves it way more. She had the balls to stand up against Ulti.
Usopp was a bitch like always
Replying a little late but if CoC is really genetic then I don’t really think it matters

I don’t think you need every single trait to have CoC especially if someone else in your family line had CoC. I’m one of the few people that thinks Yasopp has it which automatically gives Usopp a higher chance of having it than Sanji or Nami

And I feel like it’s how Oda will reward Usopp when he finally truly becomes a brave warrior of the sea

All speculation though

:pepeshy:

Replying a little late but if CoC is really genetic then I don’t really think it matters

I don’t think you need every single trait to have CoC especially if someone else in your family line had CoC. I’m one of the few people that thinks Yasopp has it which automatically gives Usopp a higher chance of having it than Sanji or Nami

And I feel like it’s how Oda will reward Usopp when he finally truly becomes a brave warrior of the sea

All speculation though

:pepeshy:
Nami Conquerors more likely then Usopp
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.