Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DFKM what. Nah I’m so glad you don’t right One Piece man.

Not even completing his own dream. Oda would be fucking slaughtered and rightfully so
? You misunderstand me.

Becoming PK is one of his dreams. Allegedly creating a world where people are free (assuming there's more to it), is not an instanced thing. It doesn't happen over night.

I'm NOT saying Luffy won't accomplish it. Defeating whomever is standing in his way (The WG, Blackbeard, Shanks, who knows) IS accomplishing it.

I'm talking about his crew making sure that that it does in fact happen.

There is a difference between accomplishing your dream and actually living to see it.

Yamato isn’t actually Oden…

And they share no likeness in terms of personality or fighting style.
She fits the same role in Luffy's crew as Oden did in Roger's
The fact that she acts like she is Oden is enough evidence of that on top of sharing a similar dream of wanting to go out at sea after spending their whole lives in Wano

? You misunderstand me.

Becoming PK is one of his dreams. Allegedly creating a world where people are free (assuming there's more to it), is not an instanced thing. It doesn't happen over night.

I'm NOT saying Luffy won't accomplish it. Defeating whomever is standing in his way (The WG, Blackbeard, Shanks, who knows) IS accomplishing it.

I'm talking about his crew making sure that that it does in fact happen.

There is a difference between accomplishing your dream and actually living to see it.
Thats just Roger 2.0? That just doesn’t make sense to me when the story is about this generation surpassing the last. Him not seeing his dream means that everyone who wanted this dream never saw the outcome of the dream. That just doesn’t make sense to me at this point in the story. Especially if Oda is hiding Luffys secret dream like this

Like I could buy into what you’re saying if his whole dream was literally about being the Pirate King but Oda has made it so clear we don’t know the full extent of what Luffy actually wants for the end of series.

Status
Not open for further replies.