One Piece Episode 925 - Dashing! The Righteous O-Soba Mask!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 43 57.3%
  • 4/5

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • 3/5

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 0/5

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Not all stuff that Anime adds can be swept under the rug. There are clearly scenes which have no root in the Manga.
For example, Brook fighting Oven and Sanji fighting Oven. That literally never happened in the Manga.
It is cannon thus Idc.
You can consider it not canon as well, however, it wont change that what Anime has shown is most likely ending what actually happened in Manga too but if you want to go another road is up to you and keep in mind that you might set yourself up for another failure due to the same thing. I totally expect Moe and Erkan to do this and since you usually follow their lead... :catblush:

In that case, we should take extended scenes like that on how Luffy and Zoro couldn't stop Batman and extended fight of Luffy able to fight off Zoan Kaido grain of salt since just for fanservice for great animation and performance which is great, but shouldn't be taken as canon.
I already said I don't have an issue with that stuff so long us it doesn't go against Oda's vision

Not all stuff that Anime adds can be swept under the rug. There are clearly scenes which have no root in the Manga.
For example, Brook fighting Oven and Sanji fighting Oven. That literally never happened in the Manga.

You can consider it not canon as well, however, it wont change that what Anime has shown is most likely ending what actually happened in Manga too but if you want to go another road is up to you and keep in mind that you might set yourself up for another failure due to the same thing. I totally expect Moe and Erkan to do this and since you usually follow their lead... :catblush:
Nah, all anime stuff can be sweep under the rug as you can't choose which you accept and which you don't as that makes you hypocritical.

So by your logic, we accept Zoro needing Haki to cut down someone like fodders over Pica Golem he didn't need it for? As well filler arc with him stuck in glue by a fodder? If you believe in anime more, than you have to believe in those moments as there is no two side to this.

I meant to say "isnt cannon".

"Likely happened" ?

So P1 likely just disappeared and teleported outta Wano. Sanji likely didnt give a fuck afterwards what P1 would do.

I already said I don't have an issue with that stuff so long us it doesn't go against Oda's vision
Kinda did as Luffy didn't fight him all in Zoan mode and Kaido easily one-shot him soon after. Not big fight between them more. Plus Zoro issues as well, so you will have to accept that Zoro needs Haki for fodders more he needed with Golem Pica, so again it kinda does add things that is unnecessary and non-canon.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Nah, all anime stuff can be sweep under the rug as you can't choose which you accept and which you don't as that makes you hypocritical.
So by your logic, we accept Zoro needing Haki to cut down someone like fodders over Pica Golem he didn't need it for? As well filler arc with him stuck in glue by a fodder? If you believe in anime more, than you have to believe in those moments as there is no two side to this.
I think your opinion on the matter no longer matters. You have been proven flip-flopping and Toei negged you so it's time out for you.

I do think Page1 was not knocked out.. in fact... knocking him out will not make a difference considering he's ancient Zoan who are tough and can recover so fast.... and he has 2 weeks time to get FRESH for Onigashima

The only way to eliminate him from the arc is to KILL HIM.. not knock him out... Sanji doesn't kill... so Sanji tested his suit... without combining his own skills like (diable jambe/Skywalk/and so on) and only used the power of Raid Suit alone and was dominating the fight... So he got what he wanted out of it... by testing the skills of the suit... and by evacuating the civilians and saving them which is the MAIN REASON he confronted PageOne...

Sure Sanji boosted a bit to Law about taking him out from the war... but let's not forget he's Ancient Zoan.. who can TANK A LOT and can withstand many attacks and who would most likely recover for the war even if he was knocked out... Two weeks is BIG TIME... Sanji leaving after achieving his main objective of saving people isn't bad... specially since he left while he was DOMINATING the fight... and had the upper hand WITHOUT even combining his own skills into the suit...

People are overexaggerating for just either trolling/hating/ and giving Ls when there is no L to begin with

In fact... this made me Appreciate PageOne much more and makes him deserve to be "Toppi Roppo" as one of the 6 strongest headliners right under calamities... Makes the Beast Pirates look even better... and in return Sanji looks better cause he was not dominatig a fodder and we are happy about it... no he was dominating a strong underling... without even giving it his all.. Perfect set up and perfect test before facing Beast Pirates at Onigashima imo

The story leads us to believe he is beaten.
No it's not
Not with Drake knowing about "O-soba Mask"

Drake came looking for "Soba shop owner" here in this period

Sanji names himself "Soba Mask" in front of PageOne..

And Miraculasly Drake in the bath scene with Hawkins started to look for "O-soba Mask"
How the hell did drake know that name if it wasn't him speaking with PageOne about what happened! PageOne must have been still conscious AFTER his battle with Sanji to report that specific hero name of "O-Soba Mask"

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I do think Page1 was not knocked out.. in fact... knocking him out will not make a difference considering he's ancient Zoan who are tough and can recover so fast.... and he has 2 weeks time to get FRESH for Onigashima
Knocking him unconscious with that cheap shot from the sky is the best candies can hope for.
It, however, in no way proves Sanji's superiority and doesnt elevate his level as combatant because all he did in manga was cheap shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.