Rate:

• Total voters
So many mosquitos on here where’s the bug spray?

Like seriously, some of these people on here truly are wet behind the ears if they think zkk is dead. Zkk is only dead when this arc is over, when the SH leave wano. Anything before that is premature discourse. Long live zkk! It may not happen next week, it may not happen when we come back from break, but it will happen.
the meme is not funny anymore but overused please stop it.

Not Toki's prophecy

i meant Oden's prophecy after learning the One Piece

where he felt like he needed to open the borders for the arrival of Joyboy

but now Momo read it and decided to not do that

wanna see what the Scabbards say, since they all promised Oden to open the borders for him as he was dying
To me it sounds like Momo wants to wait just enough time to rebuild Wano into something livable before opening its borders
He was right in saying that opening Wano the world like right now is a big mistake, I think Zunisha will also help him protect its borders in the meantime

I

Indigo

To me it sounds like Momo wants to wait just enough time to rebuild Wano into something livable before opening its borders
He was right in saying that opening Wano the world like right now is a big mistake, I think Zunisha will also help him protect its borders in the meantime
We have no idea at all what Momo means by not opening right now

this is pure speculation

Great chapter.

looking like Yamato is sure confirmed to be joining the crew.
Tama realizing that she doesn’t have to go though pain and hunger ever again and being free is a tearjerker.
momo’s design is awesome. The speech and ending of this chapter was beautiful . We about to get some lore drops with the coming chapters to come.

The something off for me is the lack of dawn and Momo not opening the borders yet

it already proves the prophecy wrong then
There is definitely something off.

It seems Momo doesn't want to open the borders because he's scared. I would have expected him to grow out of this mentality if this was really the ending of the arc.

Someone who is sane, who knows how to read and interpret basic things, with their fullness, really believed in ZKK, as something plausible, narratively in One Piece? I close myself and thought they created a little group on discord or some shit like that, a little group of fools and decided to troll all of us at worstgen with this stupidity, which they call theory... if that's not the case, then I think we've failed as conscious human beings.

Interesting. Due to Tama we've learned that DFs might have a connection with the Moon.

Although this could be because Tama follows the timeline from Moon but perhaps its not and completely related to the Moon.

:crybeard:

Oda also draw BB with Moon before as well as D. Clan might have a either a good or a bad connection with the Moon.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I'm already in the Sanji fanclub , soooo
Yeah I remember screenshots of Sanji fans telling you to fuck off:suresure:( Dunno if from Sanji FC specifically ) but you are not taken seriously by them.

Find another character to dickride maybe some fandom will accept you.

B

Ballel

Yeah I remember screenshots of Sanji fans telling you to fuck off:suresure:( Dunno if from Sanji FC specifically ) but you are not taken seriously by them.

Find another character to dickride maybe some fandom will accept you.
See, you're still crying:luffylaugh:

Imagine thinking people feared a theory when actually they just thought it was fucking stupid. Now that it didn't happen you have to act like anyone against it was afraid to try and save face. YIKES LOL
Let them cope with something, life is hard, its harder when you believe in stupid theories.