Rate:

• Total voters
Do you think Inuarashi turned his blade black or is that just an inconsistency?

Meaningless inconsistency for me, impossible for this to happen to anyone before ZORO.

The author spends most of his fights without drawing COA and suddenly decides to paint a cripple's leg with haki, this writer is so retarded.

That's just a normal peg leg. Or maybe a sheath

S

Sasaki Kojirō

That's just a normal peg leg. Or maybe a sheath

Have you been reading WANO ?
This is Inuarashi's leg, when the retainers arrived at the island the sword stuck in Inuarashi's leg was presented to Neko, this is not a wooden leg it is a sword.
But who cares for sure is an inconsistency,or else Inuarashi fulfilling his life purpose, turned the sword black.

Have you been reading WANO ?
This is Inuarashi's leg, when the retainers arrived at the island the sword stuck in Inuarashi's leg was presented to Neko, this is not a wooden leg it is a sword.
But who cares for sure is an inconsistency,or else Inuarashi fulfilling his life purpose, turned the sword black.
Swords have sheaths. Prosthetics are replaceable. He could have just covered it up or put a new leg on because he doesn't think he needs to fight anymore.

Quite an emotional chapter.... and I'm glad that this terribly long war will finally be ending(I speak of the war between carrot fans and rational people, of course)

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Swords have sheaths. Prosthetics are replaceable. He could have just covered it up or put a new leg on because he doesn't think he needs to fight anymore.
This is clearly not a scabbard, plus Inuarashi never wore a scabbard on his leg during the entire WANO,
Anyway, I don't want to discuss your retarded and pointless explanation anymore, from someone who claimed that Inuarashi's leg was a wooden leg.

Do you think Inuarashi turned his blade black or is that just an inconsistency?

Meaningless inconsistency for me, impossible for this to happen to anyone before ZORO.

The author spends most of his fights without drawing COA and suddenly decides to paint a cripple's leg with haki, this writer is so retarded.

:myman::denzimote: