One Piece Episode 925 - Dashing! The Righteous O-Soba Mask!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 43 57.3%
  • 4/5

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • 3/5

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 0/5

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah right,you seem butthurt lol
Just start praying oda doesn't make page 1 come back,as if he does no queen fight lol.
Since when talking means 'butthurt'? You seem butthurt on your response lol. Zoro vs Batman if we following anime canon since h never beat him. PO would be under him so much even if he is back. He isn't challenge in manga shows and still go face King or Queen. What excuse Zoro has to be above when he got hype tool for past 4 fights?

But the suit already has the power. So what would be the DNA powers of Sanji be to fit the suit
But if the suit isn't invisible, why do you want invisibility???
XD
Maybe, only maybe, he unlocks invisibility and his exoskeleton in future arcs... but for now, he only have the suit...

Don't think so about the fight especially Sanji was above him already shown with it and now with training and RS modify, he not standing a chance if he is active. Sanji going more for King or Queen since worthy challenge is more in their wake about.
When was sanji shown training? We saw him with the strawhats and the only ones we saw training actively are luffy and sanji man
I'm not going to assume he trained when we saw who were training amongst the strawhats and sanji wasn't shown doing so.
Unlike kid and law who were completely off panelled,Oda clearly showed us who were training amongst the strawhats.
Even if sanji trained off panelled,the major boosts from training are going to come from those who were actually shown training ie luffy and zoro.

Don't think so about the fight especially Sanji was above him already shown with it and now with training and RS modify, he not standing a chance if he is active. Sanji going more for King or Queen since worthy challenge is more in their wake about.
When was sanji shown training? We saw him with the strawhats and the only ones we saw training actively are luffy and zoro man
I'm not going to assume he trained when we saw who were training amongst the strawhats and sanji wasn't shown doing so.
Unlike kid and law who were completely off panelled,Oda clearly showed us who were training amongst the strawhats.
Even if sanji trained off panelled,the major boosts from training are going to come from those who were actually shown training ie luffy and zoro.

When was sanji shown training? We saw him with the strawhats and the only ones we saw training actively are luffy and zoro man
Why posting twice again? Don't get heated in discussion, man. I haven' been taking any of this seriously. Why you think being carefree as I talk XD?

You don't need to show training to know they train. Are you really saying Luffy and Zoro are only ones prepared and trained for upcoming fight out of alliance? That just stupid thinking there.

Nah, you can trained at same level as anyone whether shown or not. Look at W7 to EL as they learn new attacks from off-screen training and it be same here for Wano as they be on higher level especially Sanji. It's truth man.

one piece ch 936
ha001
when sanji is on the floor tho that looks like a jaimini's translation
not the viz. even the people didnt mention the fact page one was taken out. usually you would have something like that. "thats the guy who beat holdem"
"the magistrate killer"
but I guess not.
Yet Holdem came back like Luffy's attack didn't do anything to him so what that say about Luffy? Is he weakling now and facing Kaido is farfetched since Holdem didn't stay permanently out?

I was told off by Kirigiri and you guys when I said that and I accepted it afterwards, so now your telling me anime is canon and I should believe it? Zoro-Fan Logic :gokulaugh::finally::myman::milaugh:.
Bruh, when did I tell you off. I have no commented on this site for a while now. Dont confuse me with other people

Just take your Ls with dignity. Dont lump me in with yourself and try to drag me down with you. 2 L make a W, so dont feel to bad about collecting Ls

Status
Not open for further replies.