One Piece Episode 925 - Dashing! The Righteous O-Soba Mask!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 43 57.3%
  • 4/5

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • 3/5

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 0/5

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is over... I told you that your trolling had expiration date but Toei did you dirty... Ended your career way sooner than anyone expected.
Like your career when you stated Zoro beat anyone in Wano in a high fight, but got beaten by Hawkins, Kyoshiro, Kamazou, and Gyukimaro lol?

Nah, your career is more than dead. It's ten feet under, bruh. Not even taking any of this seriously and you guys are trying so much on me lol.

I think your opinion on the matter no longer matters. You have been proven flip-flopping and Toei negged you so it's time out for you.
Dude, since when are you credible source now? Your same guy who believes Luffy can't beat Mr. 1 even in his current form. Don't act like your above all when you believe that shit even in heacannon fantasy. Now your using non-canon anime to push yourself your right when manga been different throughout. I guess Kamazou above Zoro is canon scene we going to see since Zoro won't do him same as anime have to show about it.

My credibility is fine, but your only one flip-flopping over whole situation XD.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Page One is defeated in manga lol.
Sir, I will need a proof for that. :suresure:
Like your career when you stated Zoro beat anyone in Wano in a high fight, but got beaten by Hawkins, Kyoshiro, Kamazou, and Gyukimaro lol?
For that as well. :suresure:

My credibility is fine,
Goodbye Mr Credibility. :feelscryingman:
Blood from base attack without raid Suit even
Honey bunny, that what you circled as blood is P1 chewing fruits, an apple... There is no blood.

Sir, I will need a proof for that. :suresure:

For that as well. :suresure:

Goodbye Mr Credibility. :feelscryingman:

Honey bunny, that what you circled as blood is P1 chewing fruits, an apple... There is no blood.
Show in context and he never came back. I need proof where Luffy can't beat Mr. 1? You stated something like that.

He never beaten them. Your credibility is gone bruh, nice headcannon there XD.

Nah, your career is more than dead. It's ten feet under, bruh. Not even taking any of this seriously and you guys are trying so much on me lol.
People who give excuses about Gyokimaru interfering in Kamazou are only making it worse because Zoro wouldn't use that as an excuse himself... he would recognize that his observation was weak as fuck to begin with (something that needs to be on point and STRONG OBSERVATION) is the only way to counter Sanji's invisibility + his speed which is off the chart...

Zoro needs to work on his observation big time... and he will reach that level... but the same people who were using Gyokimaru's excuse are the same people who were angry at Sanji because he couldn't beat EVERYONE while carrying Luffy wen they were escaping from Chocolette town LOL

They were so furious and were so hell bent on giving Sanji L... when he was carrying unconscious luffy and running away between a whole lot of Yonko ministers including a strong one like Oven

The hypocrisy is off the chart here...

It's the same with "Oh.. Sanji has celestial Dragon handcuffs... he's weak because he's worried about it... OMG... normal armament haki should be enough to protect him

Well no.. geniuses... we see now Luffy needing ONLY 3rd level ADVANCED Armament haki to achieve such a level and break free from it without getting hurt...

But suddenly people never talk about those scenes and always give Sanji the worst time and giving Ls when he never had an L to begin with in those moments... weird bunch

page one after 1 kick lmao not even a scratch
Where is he after fight in the manga? Again if you believe anime now despite days ago you guys were crying Light Speed Sanji was non-canon anime stuff, so that means you believe Zoro needing Haki to beat fodders is a thing and can't beat Batman then?

Bruh, Toei fried your brain. :josad: Sue them!
I am fine, dude. Why you think I am taking this serious XD? Zoro-Fans are only one here taking it seriously when I already stated it's non-canon and now you guys are trying to force anime canon despite complaining Light Speed Sanji wasn't canon last week. Got get a life and rest from computer as you guys worried too much on things not going your way lol.

Mr Credibility aka mr Anime-is-canon aka mr Sanji-beats-credible-foes aka mr Sanji-vs-King. You are better entertainment than anything.
Thank you for your headcanon, it truly wouldnt be the same without you. :finally:
So Light Speed Sanji is canon then and foreshadowing with King? You do realize if you say it's canon, all of this is canon. Do you want to backout and be hypocritical on this as well Zoro using Haki fodders is anime canon. Tell me if you truly believe these or your just selective cause to fit your fantasies :myman:.

Still searching for o soba mask that ran away from him :super:
Nah, show me PO how he doing after the fight. Instead anime, non-canon. Actually this open my eyes a bit more. Show me what happen to Kamazou as did he really blackout or he did a Doflamingo and pretended to faint and got up? I mean he did came back in better conditions than Zoro after the fight. Did Zoro really stop him with that attack? Kamazou act like it never happen much.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You definitely are not fine, mate. This crisis happening during a pandemic, you should really watch yourself.
You should have told Toei, if they already planned to neg you, that they at least delay it until pandemic has passed.

Trick question:
Anime shows Brook and Sanji fighting Oven - not canon. (you claimed it was canon, now you claim it is not)
Anime shows Kyoshiro is Denjiro - canon.
Anime shows the ending of Sanji vs PageOne which Manga didnt show - Is it canon or not canon? :myman:

You definitely are not fine, mate. This crisis happening during a pandemic, you should really watch yourself.
You should have told Toei, if they already planned to neg you, that they at least delay it until pandemic has passed.

Trick question:
Anime shows Brook and Sanji fighting Oven - not canon. (you claimed it was canon, now you claim it is not)
Anime shows Kyoshiro is Denjiro - canon.
Anime shows the ending of Sanji vs PageOne which Manga didnt show - Is it canon or not canon? :myman:
I am fine. Your only not fine, man. Idk why you think I am taking this seriously? Then why were you upset other days when didn't show Zoro cutting magstrtaite with Haki instead of without it in manga? I remember that day you were upset to see that change as well other anime only scenes where Zoro use Haki on fodders and losing to Batman unable to take him out ;).

You can't pick and choose which is canon or not. You either pick one side or the other. Unless you believe my points I stated about Zoro is now canon 100% :myman:.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I am fine. Your only not fine, man. Idk why you think I am taking this seriously? Then why were you upset other days when didn't show Zoro cutting magstrtaite with Haki instead of without it in manga? I remember that day you were upset to see that change as well other anime only scenes where Zoro use Haki on fodders and losing to Batman unable to take him out ;).

You can't pick and choose which is canon or not. You either pick one side or the other. Unless you believe my points I stated about Zoro is now canon 100% :myman:.
You are so not fine that you didnt answer my trick question. :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.