One Piece Episode 925 - Dashing! The Righteous O-Soba Mask!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 43 57.3%
  • 4/5

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • 3/5

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 0/5

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are so not fine that you didnt answer my trick question. :josad:
I answer it, but time for you to answer. State here right now. Do you agree now anime is canon and thus accept stuff happen even with Zoro or do you see manga canon and only believe. You can't be two-faced about it especially you complain last week and even before that it was non-canon :pepedoffy:.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Do you agree now anime is canon
No, anime is definitely not canon.
Doesnt change the fact that they show certain things which are canon. Such as Kyoshiro=Denjiro and the just-released neg diff of Moe-sama's "Sanji beating credible foes". If you hope that wont happen in manga, you are about to be neg diffed for the 2nd time for one and the same thing.
Enjoy it and sue Toei for doing this to you. :josad:

No, anime is definitely not canon.
Doesnt change the fact that they show certain things which are canon. Such as Kyoshiro=Denjiro and the just-released neg diff of Moe-sama's "Sanji beating credible foes". If you hope that wont happen in manga, you are about to be neg diffed for the 2nd time for one and the same thing.
Enjoy it and sue Toei for doing this to you. :josad:
So you admit this is all non-canon including Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji moments. You can't pick and choose then. Either you stick with it or not. So as I stated, Sanji beaten PO until further notice in manga states he did. If Oda didn't bring him back after a long time, then he isn't relevant otherwise he would return like Holdem and Kamazou after they lost a fight, so he is down for good :myman:.

So you admit this is all non-canon including Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji moments. You can't pick and choose then. Either you stick with it or not. So as I stated, Sanji beaten PO until further notice in manga states he did. If Oda didn't bring him back after a long time, then he isn't relevant otherwise he would return like Holdem and Kamazou after they lost a fight, so he is down for good :myman:.
Righ now i can acept PO isn't defeated, but i can not belive he's not damaged... XD

Righ now i can acept PO isn't defeated, but i can not belive he's not damaged... XD
Nah he is defeated and damage, no point around it.
Why is it hard to believe that he isnt damaged?
Here is manga material showing him without a single scratch after 2 clean cheap-shots against which he didnt defend at all.
You mena outspeeding kicks at him with Sanji not trying to take him out. He is truly nothing when Sanji wasn't even trying with him in the fight.

Still this bring the question up again.

Sanji got his power through the suit but how about the siblings.

And if the suit was always planned to be invisible what power would get Sanji through his DNA
If he's still being a faillure with the Diable Jambe, probably he was planned to be one Invisible man...

Status
Not open for further replies.